Sign in to follow this  
basementflyguy

How I Know P3D 4.0 Is Just Around The Corner

Really what kind of vulgarity filter removes Bulls Feces. Its acknowledged that some vulgarity is completely taboo in a public forum but the idea that all terms that have an edge must be removed is pure virtue signaling. For the uninitiated that means pretending to be virtues for the purpose of convincing your audience that your agenda is anything but counter to their interests when indeed it is.

BTW my previous post was PURE satire :-P

Anything related to a release date for P3d V4 IS pure satire.

Oh I dont know after you've paid to go to vatsim connection you get a discount on the aerosoft crj 😁😁.. I'm sure it will get released this time around.

Saying that on another note I'm headed in to work to deal with a 744 thats had a fuel leak that's been tech for 2 days and there still purging the centre tank to get rid of 60 tonnes.  That was after it was tech last week for 10 hours with a broken wind screen wiper Park fault,  and tech the week before that with dual (yes both of them) air compresser fault.

Some things are just never meant to happen 

14ppkc-6.png

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:11 PM, Avidean said:

Really what kind of vulgarity filter removes Bulls Feces.

The same silly filter that disallows a proper name such as J E S U S Gutiérrez... :blink:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

On 5/6/2017 at 0:35 PM, n4gix said:

The same silly filter that disallows a proper name such as J E S U S Gutiérrez... :blink:

Your not by chance a Jesuit are you?

Its was going to be a bad joke but I changed my mind . things that come across as funny in person often miss the mark in text.:biggrin:

14 hours ago, Avidean said:

Your not by chance a Jesuit are you?

Nope, not a Jebbie! I am the founder of the Society of St. Gregory*, a very small congregation who's chief charism is the promotion of Gregorian Chant.

* Nota bene: that would be Pope St. Gregory I, aka: "Saint Gregory the Great," He is the patron saint of musicians, singers, students, and teachers.[

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

V4 Victory! (thanks VGBaron)

But LM staff, or at least their web design guy, must have mommy issues. :)

Maybe we might hear something official just before FSW is released, if so we don't have very long to wait, though i'm not too sure how much of a threat FSW is to P3D V4.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

I am able to purchase it... its in my shopping cart... but I hear that there is no download link as yet

Go to prepar3D the real site. (I don't want to give any link). then click on Store.

Add any item (that you do not currently have). Since I own the academic version, I clicked on the Pro version and then I see in my shopping two other item.

The 3 month trial version of P3D v.4 and the academic version of P3D v.4  I then removed the pro version of 3.4 that I added...(I don't want to purchase that by accident) and then I hit "Checkout"  I am  sitting here looking at the Credit card icons

Review Your Order

Item DescriptionPriceQuantityTotal

Prepar3D v4 Professional 90 Day Evaluation License

$0.001$0.00

Prepar3D v4 Academic License

$59.951$59.95

Sales Tax$3.75

Subtotal: $63.70

Choose a Payment Method

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

This is what I have.

34619260816_fe82e6b033_o.jpg

And this when I check out.

33850368743_1f22f3d966_o.jpg

Manny

That doesn't seem to work for me.  I have a Developer version.

yes that is correct..the store has only v3 products.

But Add something to the shopping  cart (some v3 version product)  and then go to the cart.

Manny