Sign in to follow this  
cowpatz

FS Labs A320 FSX release set for 18 Aug

I assume that you can use AutoRudder?

Hi Christopher,

I believe autorudder or autocoord, cause problems in the logic of this bus. As a fallback, could you not use the keyboard rudder commands?

I would be interested to know what problems are caused by using AutoRudder. I would only be using a tiny fraction of the Airbus "logic" if I decided to purchase the FSL Airbus A320X, so all I would need to know is if I could hand fly the aircraft at low speeds (think gear down and flaps extended here) in basically calm weather.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Yeah it's back on sale.... Reminds me of Beckinsale :P

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Has there been an official statement on the upgrade path from FSX to P3D? There have been some vague statements that one only has to pay the difference but no official statement. If it is really only the difference then I would purchase the FSX version now to hold me over until the P3D release...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Just be careful if you are Canadian.  Its $99 USD or $141 CDN.  That is a very inflated exchange rate and probably better to buy in USD with Paypal or your Credit Card and let them do the conversion.  

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Has there been an official statement on the upgrade path from FSX to P3D? There have been some vague statements that one only has to pay the difference but no official statement. If it is really only the difference then I would purchase the FSX version now to hold me over until the P3D release...

yes you have to pay the difference only and it was officially stated. 

yes you have to pay the difference only and it was officially stated.

Thanks! Then I guess, I can't wait any longer and will reinstall FSX just to fly this bird...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

For the people that think £83 is to much then call a plummer or any trades man to your house and see how much you get charged for a call out. Let along someone who has worked 6 years on this, 2 years just to make the FBY.

Anyway I will get a ban if I go on, so watch these and hopefully it will give you a better idea of what you get for ONLY £83. 

And this one with Andrew from FSL

and 3 more

There you have it.

This product is not in competition with Aerosoft Airbus. If you think so then, do not pass go, do not collect £200 and goto Jail.

Its set a new bench mark in simming and I for one are very very grateful.

• Upvote 6

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

For the people that think £83 is to much then call a plummer or any trades man to your house and see how much you get charged for a call out. Let along someone who has work years years on this, 2 years just to make the FBY.

Anyway I will get a ban if I go on, so watch these and hopefully it will give you a better idea of what you get for £83. 

And this one with Andrew from FSL

and 3 more

There you have it.

This product is not in competition with Aerosoft Airbus. If you think so then, do not pass go, do not collect £200 and goto Jail. Its set a new bench mark in simming. 

Last week I had to spend $700 to fix my air conditioner  :t0117:   Would have much rather spent it on P3D addons

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

For the people that think £83 is to much then call a plummer or any trades man to your house and see how much you get charged for a call out. Let along someone who has worked 6 years on this, 2 years just to make the FBY.

Anyway I will get a ban if I go on, so watch these and hopefully it will give you a better idea of what you get for ONLY £83. 

There you have it.

This product is not in competition with Aerosoft Airbus. If you think so then, do not pass go, do not collect £200 and goto Jail.

Its set a new bench mark in simming and I for one are very very grateful.

No complaints about price here either. My wife spends more than that on a pair of shoes or a handbag. 

• Upvote 2

Finally it is here :)

Oh , the irony . What's in a name ! Maybe time to change your forum name ?

John

• Upvote 6

Awesome! Just a few questions, folks:

1. Can I export a flight plan from PFPX before firing up the sim? Just as I do with PMDG... Because after my sim is loaded etc., it's kind of... dangerous to minimize it or something... :P

2. When I was watching some videos, I noticed the A320 doesn't give you the V speeds automatically, as PMDG Boeings does. Well, this is something I'd like to do "manually" with my iPad... for the very same reason as question nº 1. Is it possible? Is there any performance app for this? If not, is there any program on PC which I may use to get V speeds before firing up my sim?

Thanks, everyone, and forgive me. This will be my first contact ever with an Airbus... :smile: