Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

JustSim Innsbruck scenery released (24th of August 2016)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No, I haven't and I don't think I will. Reason: there is another version coming out from ORBX that seems to cover a far larger ground area, up to the German Zugspitze. I have no idea when it will come, but the pictures that have been published so far look very convincing

I bought this scenery yesterday and it does look really nice. I am quite happy with it and I do recommend it. Performance is also very good.

• Upvote 1

I couldn't resist, so I just bought it and I'm downloading now. 1.3 gb download. The filesize combined with the youtube video seems promising. The orbx version does indeed sound tempting (just by reputation), but I dont think I can wait. I haven't found any good scenery for lowi thus far in p3d.

Have done one flight EGLC-LOWI and LOWI-EGBB - Good clean frame rates  and the scenery surrounding the airport is nicely done with just the right amount of detail. No issues on P3D v3.3.

Very nice scenery. The performance is amazing. No problem at all with PMDG. I can recommend it.

My Sim: P3D v3.3.5.

1ezawl.jpg

22oy4u.jpg

3yib5h.jpg

43ix0r.jpg

I bought it too, the same day it was released, and I'm very happy with it. Don't see any reason to wait until ORBX releases theirs, this one is already here!.

Cheers, Ed

Yep, I can only confirm it looks gorgeous and the performance is great also. I`m not so sure Orbx`s offering is gonna be that much better.

I`m staying with Justsim in this case.

Will look into this scenery tomorrow.

As I use photoscenery this one will suit me better than the upcoming Orbx version.,

Bought it when it came out, but I'm not that impressed with it. Especially the buildings on the south side of the airport looks very blurry and unfinished. I'm pretty sure that when ORBX' version is out, the justsim version will be removed from my HD again.

Will look into this scenery tomorrow.

As I use photoscenery this one will suit me better than the upcoming Orbx version.,

Developer has a few issues to fix

1. flickering windows at low viewing angles and

2. grass is way to green at night - I have stumbled upon a fix for it  got to 

Developer has been very responsive and will address these issues other than that its a very nice scenery 

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\LOWI

In these 3 folders delete this file 1 file    trava_LOWI_lm.dds   back it up if you dont like it

texture.FA

texture.SP

texture.SU

I feel bad for justsim because of the upcoming orbx release of the same airport. I don't own it yet, but their LFMN looks spectacular as does Innsbruck. The reason I feel bad is, wasn't there collaboration with orbx and LFMN? Maybe there wasn't any collaboration on Innsbruck with orbx, but my guess is justsim wouldn't have developed the same airport had they known orbx was doing the same. Just hoping justsim didn't get burned because they are obviously incredibly good at what they do and we need all the quality developer we can get

Does GSX work properly with this add on? I read that the SODE is faulty and there are no gates available?

Cheers

David

No, everything works fine with the latest version.

That's good news. I was waiting for the Orbx release, but can't wait forever. It looks like they are holding it back until they integrate their sales on their site in November?

Cheers

David.

Hi

It is really good scenery I just wish I could access the forum as although I do not presently have any issues with the scenery

I have been trying to register without any success and have even sent a couple of messages via the Contact Us button since

the end of August without any reply, I even asked SimMarket to contact them over two weeks ago and still no reply,

still the ORBX version will be out in a while so I can hold out until then, and as I say it is a really good scenery package and

I am only posting regarding forum registration as information only.

I do realise they have a facebook page but as I do not have or want to have a facebook account that is unfortunately not a support option for me

Jim Hodkinson