Sign in to follow this  
ryanb1986

So, this happened tonight...

Had literally JUST passed my V1 exam on PilotEdge (yay baby steps!!!), was taxiing into parking, turned left, and this guy was in front of me... not moving... just staring me down...

10 imaginary brownie points for the best caption for this pic.

sqL5Ovq.png

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

"Give back our daughter crazy pilot, she´s not ready to marry you and either fly around the world in this airplane" 

Test failed :sad:

Actually, it didn't... I had just received confirmation from ATC of having passed a couple min prior to this. Was just in the process of parking when this happened and I was like "uhhh...buddy... I don't have reverse..."

Had literally JUST passed my V1 exam on PilotEdge (yay baby steps!!!), was taxiing into parking, turned left, and this guy was in front of me... not moving... just staring me down...

10 imaginary brownie points for the best caption for this pic.

sqL5Ovq.png

Congrats on your V1, keep going  :smile:

Why a twin engine? i would suggest a single engine like the C172, they are much slower and will be very useful for V3 not to be that much stressed when you are required to switch frequencies and report at least 10 times on a few miles for crossing the Bravo airspace back & forth.

Congrats on your V1, keep going  :smile:

Why a twin engine? i would suggest a single engine like the C172, they are much slower and will be very useful for V3 not to be that much stressed when you are required to switch frequencies and report at least 10 times on a few miles for crossing the Bravo airspace back & forth.

Yeah true, but I love the turbine duke, love the GTN, and like a challenge :)

Go pull the driver out  and terminate with extreme prejudice!

HLJAMES

"This is as far as you go, Sunshine. The textures on that building behind me aren't good enough for you to get any closer".

• Upvote 1