Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

X-Plane 11 & xEnviro

No need to start with a fresh copy, just disable MaxxFX, i.e. remove it from the plugins folder.  :wink:

Got yah Hans but not sure what do dump as I didnt check the original folder structure before installing Maxx Fx - oops - baby step I guess

Rich Sennett

i won't be able to afford this for a couple months unless someone donates it to me, it's pretty expensive for a weather engine wow.

They are good Capitalists...put it out there for what you want.  See how your sales go. If they are below expected uptake, you can always LOWER your asking price, but never can you increase it.

So...I don't blame them. As you can see, there are those who can't wait...and the Dev's are scooping them right now, at the full $70.00.  Get as many as you can at the initial offering...and then start discounting, when the sales data suggests to do so. 

Can't blame them for the price point. I'd do exactly the same...start high...perhaps start reducing the asking price, after watching the order history unfold.

How many Dev's have priced a product at let's say $49.00...and always wonder/wondered...how many sales they could have generated at $69.00  but would never be able to know...

What they blew...was that they didn't 'American up...' and play the "oh...see...it  is 'only' 69.95....NOT 70 bucks!   LOLOLOLOLOL.   Yeah...they blew the blow-one-over-on-the-consumer-mind-it's-only-...er..60 bucks...get that leading '6' into the mix!

I wish them much success!  :hi:

This program is awesome and I mean awesome no more fiddling around - X-Plane 11 is AWESOME WOW

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

This program is awesome and I mean awesome no more fiddling around - X-Plane 11 is AWESOME WOW

Happy flights, Rich!  :)))))

Everybody wants to know...what impact on your pre and post FPS?

Screenshots or it didn't happen. :smile:

NAX669.png

its good also to wait for more reviews and check out smpv4 to compare.

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Happy flights, Rich!  :)))))

Everybody wants to know...what impact on your pre and post FPS?

I dont have any fps issues not sure why - its awesome Mitch - life changing - its that good

Screenshots or it didn't happen. :smile:

They will be coming and they will be amazing for sure - promise you Mike - I downloaded a new copy of X-Plane and the controllers worked this time - yeah

• Upvote 2

Rich Sennett

I dont have any fps issues not sure why - its awesome Mitch - life changing - its that good

They will be coming and they will be amazing for sure - promise you Mike - I downloaded a new copy of X-Plane and the controllers worked this time - yeah

Sound's good, Rich. I'll certainly keep my eye on it.  Going to see what SMP 4 brings to the table..and then decide between the two. :)

• Upvote 2

Sound's good, Rich. I'll certainly keep my eye on it.  Going to see what SMP 4 brings to the table..and then decide between the two. :)

Check this out to help you - I think I made the right choice - good luck brother

Hes in the soup right now but earlier he was above the sea of clouds looked awesome

https://www.twitch.tv/aerosimgaming

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Love your enthusiasm Richard, glad you like it :)

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Love your enthusiasm Richard, glad you like it :)

Thank you  :wink:

Rich Sennett

I have been following the development of Xenviro for a long time and looked forward to it's release.  I would like to see more screenshots of the sunrises and sunsets.  I am going to wait for SkyMaxx Pro v4 to be released and then decide which is the better option for me.    

• Upvote 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Ummm it previously looked good, but on that twitch stream linked above, those clouds were popping in and out, rotating, and some clouds were just flat!  You would think this wouldve been caught in the beta before releasing. Thats not exactly good for a 70$ product.

Nevertheless, im sure they would fix that, but SMP4 is good competition. They can duke it out for price, features and performance and push each other to be better.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

EGLC  Metar from web EGLL 031020Z AUTO 06005KT 9999 OVC039 07/03 Q1026 NOSIG

Visibility 10 km or more

Overcast at a height of 3900 ft

xenviro + xp11

X_Plane_2016_12_03_14_31_56_72.jpg

X_Plane_2016_12_03_14_32_12_28.jpg

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM