Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

IXEG 737

Thanks for looking   :wink:

Untitled_1.jpg

• Upvote 5

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Man that's awesome. I have emailed x-aviation 2 times in the past 2 weeks to reset my downloads and have gotten no reply

Man that's awesome. I have emailed x-aviation 2 times in the past 2 weeks to reset my downloads and have gotten no reply

You submitted a ticket? My downloads where reset in about 8 hours.

I've experienced that. I was told ( So I don't know if its true ) that if you request more then 2 resets in a 6 month period they assume you are sharing or something along those lines and they don't go out of there way to reset! The lesson is create a system image after the next install and avoid asking for resets as much as possible.

I'm in the same boat. It's really frustrating when you can't use something you paid good money for.

Amazing shot Rich!  I need to get the IXEG 737.

Its a fabulous bird! Worth every cent!

Hi Rich

I don't think we met but I have been following you and others on the X plane 11 beta watch for while.

You would think I would have jump in the beta testing by now lol.  But don't worry I will get around to downloading it as soon as I can find some time and satisfy holiday and wife demands. :smile:.

I came over from FSX and have been X Plane 10, now 10.51 and have not look back since earlier this year; just having blast. So I have around for quite awhile, just been a silent observer but feel I known you all for years.

However I can't wait on putting beta 11 on and doing some testing. There are couple of plug ins I want to just see if it works. One of the them is simple season, not sure you heard of it but its something that fills in the gap until something better comes along, however that is another topic.

After seeing the title, I  wondering if you looked at the IXEG 737 and now that I see you have, what do think of it?

The sound and the feel of that aircraft is so spot on. It really is. 

I enjoy it every time I plan a flight with it. I am getting ready to the plan a flight on that aircraft from KLAX to KMDW  Chicago Midway.  

The weather in Chicago is very cold and overcast with snow on the way later this afternoon, although I will beat it there. I want to do a  sunrise takeoff from LA. 

One tip:

On any of Airbus offerings for X plane , If you get the Jar-design 320, make sure you get 3D sound extension package. from BlueSkyStar. They usually sell it with the Jar design aircraft in the Xplane.org store, if your interested.

I think you doing the right thing,trying different things in X plane and key is keeping an

open mine and enjoying it and you are doing it now.There is so much to look forward to and I am go time with it.

Bob

This classic 737 is just funtastic. Is that photoreal your own creation (via Ortho4XP)? If so, I was wondering how to get OSM data on top of it.

Thanks Rich. As I've just spend some budget on X-Plane and IXEG, I'll look up simHeaven and Ortho4XP. I've a fairly good bandwith and no download limit. So far I've downloaded a good percentage of all the islands in the Mediterranean.

Just love this sim... :P

Thanks Rich. As I've just spend some budget on X-Plane and IXEG, I'll look up simHeaven and Ortho4XP. I've a fairly good bandwith and no download limit. So far I've downloaded a good percentage of all the islands in the Mediterranean.

Just love this sim... :P

Your welcome enjoy  :wink: