Sign in to follow this  
TheFlightSimGuy

*Poll* Which new plane are you most excited for?

Which new commercial plane are you most excited for?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Which new plane are you most excited for?

What about just waiting for the product to be released before judging on its fidelity? They have stated multiple times that the 787 will be significantly more complex than any of their previous products.

Thats exactly what he said. He isnt saying the product will be poor. He said he enjoys even the old and somewhat flawed 757, and expects the 787 to be even better and more complex than that was. This is also inline with what QW has said. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

I vote the 717, I think, the PMDG 747v3 is much better but I have no time for Long Range Flights therefore the 717

Greetings,

Dennis Gillner

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

This is why i will skip the 747 if anything over $99 for P3D. Okay, three engine types, three (three?) different models, but still $100 is a lot of money and i think a fair amount for this kind of addon.

No worries  can understand but  in  fair  to pmdg   you  get  all the  boeing  fcoms  which is  worth the  extra,  where  as  in the fsl   all you get  is  a induction pdf

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I want ...

Yes, burning engines by definition :Tounge: I think I want that too.

I loved the Manfred Jahn and Co Constellation series for FS9/FSX and was so disappointed with the Just Flight giveaway when I first got P3D.

... and the roar of the engines will be a feast for my ears :smile:

Cheers

Frank

Whatever aircraft that will be the first to work in P3D 64 bit :) - Hopefully the 717!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I too look forward to the 787 although these very modern day aircraft while extremely complex in of themselves, is also very automated. Theres not a whole lot to do anymore. Just look at checklists for modern day vs say 20-30 yrs ago. The AS A330 also would be great to have.

747v3 also excited for but im worried the p3d version price will be outrageous. 717, and CRJ - look fantastic for shorter regional flights. Now we just need updated Embraer jets.  

Bottom line is we all going to be a whole lot poorer in the coming months. Even worse might be some upgrade fees for the p3d v4 64bit and or DTGFS (if its feasible to be made compatible).  Such is the cost of this hobby though

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Milviz King AIr

+1 on this too, but the steam gauges version.

• Upvote 1

The AS CRJ will probably be released sooner than people think. In fact from what I've read, it will probably be released BEFORE the QW787 so I don't see why it's not on the poll.

Anyway, I voted for the 787 but TBH I'm looking forward to the CRJ a lot more.

• Upvote 2

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Anyway, I voted for the 787 but TBH I'm looking forward to the CRJ a lot more.

Yeah, to be fair, you can get a 717 or CRJ into a lot more airports than the heavies.  CRJs are everywhere and fly into some interesting places.

• Upvote 2

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Time is getting short. I don't guess anyone will be flying the Queen Of The Skies on Christmas mourn. Be nice if I'm wrong.

Vic green

Anything A2A, Connie is good, finally a quality propliner that looks good (I find the 377 fuggly).

Would have prefered an A2A light twin, can hope they'll do one of those in the near future...

sigfile_dva.png

Yeah, to be fair, you can get a 717 or CRJ into a lot more airports than the heavies.  CRJs are everywhere and fly into some interesting places.

Yep, also CRJ will be great for those in Virtual Airlines.

Be nice if I'm wrong.

Sadly you won't be.  But that is completely fine because she's not done yet, and to release just to get her under our virtual Christmas trees is not in PMDG's business model (nor should it be for any dev).

Its hard for me to decide which one I'm most excited for.  There is such a diverse range of planes, devs, complexities that it makes it one of the most exciting times for simmers than I can recall.

I'd say the 787 if I had to pick, but the lead in front of the 747 is nominal at best.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg