Sign in to follow this  
groentesoep

Flight Sim Labs A320 released for P3D

I was eager to buy then I read their pdf on things you need to do to reduce OOM errors. I'll wait until I read from experienced users and their opinions.

Dan Downs KCRP

Honestly, I don't understand all the excitement around the price. Everybody knew that the FSX Version is already 100 dollars. And FSL has stated months ago that the P3D version will be 30-40 dollars more expensive. So where is the surprise? And the PMDG 777 for P3D is 135 dollars. And does anyone honestly believe that the PMDG 747 will be cheaper? Get real...

Concerning VAS: It is 300 Mb heavier on VAS than the PMDG 777. So make your calculations...

• Upvote 2

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Here in Brazil the dollar is 3 times more, and the euro, almost 4 times more.
Here the price of 140 euros = 440 $ real, very expensive for the situation of the country

no you dont. Its already been said that they will roll out free updates. Hence, the higher price for the P3d products from PMDG. Ya know, it always being in constant developement.

Are you sure about that?

Are you sure about that?

What other kind of assurance would be needed apart from developer statement? if we can't trust developers then we really put ourselves as customers into sh*** position 

Wasn't this informed when fsx version came out???

Yes, a minor point often overlooked.

David Porrett

What other kind of assurance would be needed apart from developer statement? if we can't trust developers then we really put ourselves as customers into sh*** position 

I'm just asking because i never saw that statement. But, if true, i'm an happy customer! :wink:

Are you sure that is not USD ? Should be 80% of that.

a320.jpg

Well if this is the pricing precedent going forward for quality flight simulator add ons, I guess I can count myself out. I can understand price increases as time goes on, but what justifies the 100% increase in price vs. what's been considered the standard? I know many flight simmers are older users with plenty of disposable income to play around with, so of course for them it's really nothing that would bother them. 

Just built a new rig to run aircraft like this,  funny thing is i didn't blink at the price of a titan pascal or other components, BUT €177 price tag for this bus no thanks, Guess i'm not the hardcore simmer i thought i was :smile:  

• Upvote 2

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Guest Mik75

It runs extremly smooth on my somewhat dated system in P3D v3.35 (with FTX Global, Vector, Open LC EU, FTX Trees HD, AS16 & ASCA, etc.)!

It´s just as heavy on VAS as it´s been in FSX, but since i haven´t done a full flight as of yet, I can´t say if that might be a problem.

My guess, based on my experience with this addon in FSX SE, i would say, that it shouldn´t become problemactic in P3D, as this simulator is much better when it comes to handling VAS.

I get about 2-5 fps less (that´s 23-40 fps) with the AS320X, compared to the AS Airbus A320.

Are you sure about that?

When the 777 was released for P3d last year, Randazzo said that any updates that will be required for the P3d software will be free of charge and that they plan on supporting them when that time comes.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

When the 777 was released for P3d last year, Randazzo said that any updates that will be required for the P3d software will be free of charge

Said the same with the NGX, guess we will have to wait and see.

Just curious but I thought I read before release that they were waiting for P3Dv3.4 HF2 and now I read about people running this in earlier versions of P3D.

That of course is great, I'm just a bit surprised.

Richard Åsberg