Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

groentesoep

Flight Sim Labs A320 released for P3D

Unless this thread should be retitled "FSLabs a320 release pricing", I would love to read some posts about how it actually performs in p3d, and how people are finding it. Why they like it, dislike it etc. I dont find 40 posts about various points about pricing (and it's not various points tbh, its much of the same restated several times) to be very interesting at this point. I'd much rather find out what value I'm getting for this extraordinairy amount of money.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Can someone advise me if they have managed to install it into 3.35 or does it have to be 3.4.

Many thanks

No, it doesn´t have to be 3.4, mine is 3.35 without problems.

Hamilton Müller

Sure, it is for the serious simmer only.

The price is reasonable considering the depth and quality of the product.

I don't think there has ever been a higher quality product for flight simming, ever.

Think about it. It compares to the cost of one night out max two. 

Endless hours of hobby fun!!!

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

Andreas, this thread is simply informing those on here that the FSL A320 is out for P3D. If you want people to post their first impresssions, why don't you start a specific thread? Here, people are going to discuss everything...

Given it's questionable performance on even higher end hardware, this is definitely not something anyone is going to buy on a whim. I certainly am not putting down this sort of money on the table for an addon that is going to force my settings so far down. There is just no worth in that for me. I make my choice with my wallet. I got stung by the Boeing 717 release, thinking it would run at least fairly decently on my 4.8GHz i7-2700K. Oh how wrong I was... I am not going down that road again. Maybe when I get a more powerful 7700K system built or something, who knows.

Good luck with getting it to work decently :) Remember to post lots of pics and videos, so we can at least see how good it looks on someone else's machine. I doubt that I will be purchasing and installing it on any system of mine in the near future.

Andrew

I will purchase Aerosoft version twice one for me one for my buddy, will have way more fun and still It will cost way cheaper than this insane price, with far better sim flight experience.

You should go purchase the Captain Sim 777 twice instead of the PMDG777! Same comparison

Pete Richards

I've owned every version of flight simulator since 1987. 

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5-6000.

I will be more then happy to pay $400 for the Majestic Dash 8 when they releas the training version with all bells and whistles that also include support for hardware.... 

For a 737 or A320... Not in a thousand years.

For some this is exactly the way around. They enjoy the $50 pilot version of the Dash and spend hundreds on their Boeing or Airbus fleet.

It is just a matter of personal taste.

Maarten Otto

19.jpg

You should go purchase the Captain Sim 777 twice instead of the PMDG777! Same comparison

You might be right that the FSL is comparable to PMDG system wise in dept simulation, but

not sure what kind of simmer you are to compare Captainsim to the Aerosoft Airbus as its day and night.

Arslan Nouar

Andreas, this thread is simply informing those on here that the FSL A320 is out for P3D. If you want people to post their first impresssions, why don't you start a specific thread? Here, people are going to discuss everything...

Given it's questionable performance on even higher end hardware, this is definitely not something anyone is going to buy on a whim. I certainly am not putting down this sort of money on the table for an addon that is going to force my settings so far down. There is just no worth in that for me. I make my choice with my wallet. I got stung by the Boeing 717 release, thinking it would run at least fairly decently on my 4.8GHz i7-2700K. Oh how wrong I was... I am not going down that road again. Maybe when I get a more powerful 7700K system built or something, who knows.

Good luck with getting it to work decently :) Remember to post lots of pics and videos, so we can at least see how good it looks on someone else's machine. I doubt that I will be purchasing and installing it on any system of mine in the near future.

Andrew

Sure, i welcome several (or should i say all) topics related to release - not just one topic related to pricing. We dont have to read the same thing over and over again to understand it is pricey.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Guest nazethc

i really don't know why anyone compares this company to PMDG.  I never have a VAS problem with any PMDG aircraft..and I bet most of you do not either...both the Concorde and the A320 are VAS hogs...and I bet many of you see the same behavior.

Who said FAA? I'm in Europe and when purchasing P3D it was for home based training use as per its EULA,

Good luck getting the relevant authorities to accept the hours logged.

Good luck getting the relevant authorities to accept the hours logged.

Stop jumping to conclusions, who said training that needed to be certified by an authority, training for ones own fulfilment is training too... ;)

i really don't know why anyone compares this company to PMDG.  I never have a VAS problem with any PMDG aircraft..and I bet most of you do not either...both the Concorde and the A320 are VAS hogs...and I bet many of you see the same behavior.

This.

Only because they attempt to model advanced aircrafts does not mean they are the best at it.

With PMDG I got high quality manuals coming from Boeing and decent vas management for such complex add on. Plus they have released plethora of successful aircrafts. In this case I can't justify the pricing policy because first you need your build the brand especially after Concorde.

$200 AUD !!

Well I suppose the PMDG 747 would cost around the same or a little more.

Certainly an addon I have been waiting for but not sure if I want to spend so much and have all the settings on fs98 quality

Stop jumping to conclusions, who said training that needed to be certified by an authority, training for ones own fulfilment is training too... ;)

in that case you can print yourself a certificate and pretend that the Fslabs A320 is a fully licenced and certified training package.

The FSLabs A320x is certificated for training?

You beat me too it. It's s sales pitch. As if ctc, or Oxford are going to use it. You simmers/spotters/euthiasts do buy some tag lines you really do

You beat me too it. It's s sales pitch. As if ctc, or Oxford are going to use it. You simmers/spotters/euthiasts do buy some tag lines you really do

It's like me printing a certificate from pfpx, simbrief and saying it's better than my faa dispatchers license. Jeez

14ppkc-6.png