Sign in to follow this  
Copper.

PMDG - Project "Oleo" - Classification - Top Secret

My top of the wish list is a take off calculator based on Boeing FPPM documention for all products.  We really need a replacement for TOPCAT, done professionally.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan,

I am working on such a beast that would cover all Boeing products (including MD) for all variants and engine types that would include a multitude of variants like we use in the real world. Can I PM you with some question on the internals of P3D and FSX that would would know and I may be looking for?

Whatever it is, it's clearly some kind of tool or function rather than a specific aircraft.

That said, just to add to the usual clamour for aircraft types, a PMDG 747-200 - with a flight engineer like the DC6 has to look after all the stuff back there - would rock my world.

Dreamliner would be lovely too.

Would be my ultimate addon, 747 classic by PMDG. One can dream.  :smile:

• Upvote 1

sig1.png
sig2.png

jafferhussain11, on 22 Jan 2017 - 12:51 AM, said:

my guess ;some sort of network /multi pc running capability

I'm thinking along these lines too. Which is quite plausible considering the work going into PMDG's sim centre. Whatever it is obviously has broad appeal.

Great ideas, Dan and Dave.

We do so need a replacement for TOPCAT.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

It's inside the 747. Remember Kyle's Pigeon sig? It's a Woodpigeon inside the 747F  

• Upvote 2

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

I hope it's proper VC rain effects through some sort of workaround. Sometimes you can't even tell if it's raining outside.

Android/iOS app based performance calculator + instructor's station (to trigger failures) would be great as well

I'd guess that is some sort of cockpit-sharing functionality with the networking aspect handled through the Operations Centre; building on the work done/being done for the PMDG SimCentre.

Either way, excited to see the 744  :smile:

Burried in this build...means it is part of the 747 so forget about 757, 767, 787.

Buried inside the 747 you say?  

• Upvote 3

747-100 Shuttle Carrier with modeled shuttle?

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Can I PM you with some question on the internals of P3D and FSX that would would know and I may be looking for?

I guess, but you might have better luck asking the forum population at large..., I'm not an expert on any application internals. Honest.

Dan Downs KCRP