Sign in to follow this  
Copper.

PMDG - Project "Oleo" - Classification - Top Secret

Take off performance calculator / Flight planning software. They have the numbers....

​That or its a Online Training scheme. where PMDG can control your sim and teach you from remote location.

​My 10p.

​Liam Reynolds
(ps, I still hope the next project has a 5 in it. and I don't mean 350.... :) )

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

From what I heard, and this is pretty reliable because he had a ball cap on that said, "Boeing" (ran into him at a Wawa getting coffee) that said they hired a bunch of people to send/answer ACARs messages 24/7/365 (supposedly limited hours on St. Patrick's day, guessing they might be Irish). Anyways, for whatever it's worth....

Eric 

777-200ER with RR engines would be my guess. If this isn't it, then I hope PMDG doesn't forget it! I would love to see the 777 lineup complete  :P

I won't give any clues, but I will say that these guesses are entertaining.

Kyle Rodgers

PMDG have been extremely secretive about some big feature they have planned. I have given a name to the secret project, Project Oleo.

Anyone care to guess what Project Oleo is, whilst we wait?

isn't this kinda of oxymoron thing? even if we guess right no one will acknowledge it as it would spoil the future expectation, as far as i am concerned we are guessing of a number between 1 -- 1 billion.

but good luck to those who trying :)  

Crash Physics.  Finally be able to do a landing somewhere between "it's all OK", vs. a "bounce", vs.....everything stops with the text...."crash".

Mark Trainer

They will raise the price 200% and we will all freak out  :dance:

• Upvote 1

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

KYLE SAID "ENTERTAINING"!  IT'S OBVIOUSLY A WAY TO INTEGRATE YOUR NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION IN TO THE SEAT BACK IFE!!!!!!  

/s

• Upvote 4

I know......a slot on the panel....with a display "Your time is up....insert cash-----------------

Harry Woodrow

Finally! An Airbus A380 for flight sim is coming our way!!! But will it have wing flex?

How exciting

Oh dear god no... :P

It's inside the 747. Remember Kyle's Pigeon sig? It's a Woodpigeon inside the 747F  

Ah Ha!

You got my idea with the signature! :D

(if only Kyle's signature without the black background leaked...)

I would think, based on remembered conversations from well over a year ago, that the next project for PMDG is going to be the BBJ versions of the NGX and 772/3 744/8 lines. i think i remember seeing some where on these forums that the BBJs were something they wanted to do. And seeing that the FSX market has a huge lack of long range business jets, i would love the BBJ line in my hanger.

KYLE SAID "ENTERTAINING"!  IT'S OBVIOUSLY A WAY TO INTEGRATE YOUR NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION IN TO THE SEAT BACK IFE!!!!!!  

haha - that would be nice, except I don't want the liability of being even tangentially responsible for anything that would follow a Netflix and chill session...  :lol:

(if only Kyle's signature without the black background leaked...)

Luckily the source file is in one place, and one place only  :P

Kyle Rodgers