Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Interest for an update on the B55 and/or C310 ?

Totally agree Scott - the MV C310 is the best twin to fly in the sim.  I believe the FDE was created by Rob Young, which if correct, explains why it feels so real and lively to fly. :smile:

Is the ghosted button the KAP140 perhaps where the FD button would be (if fitted) ?

So would love a re-modelled C310, with latest generation texturing and better (less clunky) GTN750 integration.

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Hi Bill,

Hah - now if Rob did the FDE - that explains a lot - I'd buy anything with that guys name on it - sight unseen... They should advertise it more on the purchase page - as it's truly a selling point... I should have added a note on my list - don't touch the FDE as it's perfect - LOL... I've got some time in light twins and it seems spot on - you nailed it with "lively"...

I believe B. Stolle did the FDE for the B55 and he is a well liked/respected FDE developer as well - but the approach still needs a bit of work... I managed to get my hands on the full POH for the B55 and the approach speed with full flaps is listed as 90 KIAS which seems hard to do in the model as you'll be seeing nothing but sky...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Bernt Stolle did all of our FDE's until he quit about a year ago.  He's no longer doing any (afaik) FD work for anyone.

We are redoing the C310R texture work and MIGHT redo the soundset as well... Functionality will be redone as well.

The B-55... not sure.  That said, if we were to do so, we would remove the E-55 from the product as we never intended to model another aircraft.

• Upvote 3

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Hi Colin,

Thanks so much for stopping in and posting - also clarifying - truly appreciate the update... I think we're all fans of your teams work...

I'm actually a Beech guy - so here's to hoping you get around to the B55 - it's just as of this moment - the C310 is the better plane...

OBTW: I had a good chuckle a while back when I noticed Alabeo started work on a C310 - my first thought was - - - seriously - LOL ???

Keep up the good work...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

The C310 is hands down the BEST light twin out there in my book and a joy to fly...

I agree 100%. So, yes, count me in as well.

Mike

• Upvote 2

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

I fully support anything MilViz does or will do.

You guys produce super products and I am behind you, fwiw.

How's the King Air coming?  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Hi Folks,

Most know about the can of worms with the KA - just a humble request to keep this thread on topic...

Light Twins...

Regards,

Scott

We are redoing the C310R texture work and MIGHT redo the soundset as well... Functionality will be redone as well.

There are no modern high quality GA twins available anymore (tear drop), so this is indeed good news.

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

The B55 panel is one of the best looking of any GA out there, really gives that sense of immersion for that period.,  Would love to see something similar done with the C310.

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

Concur - whomever did the artwork on the B55 panel really outdid themselves - as it truly conveys a sense of being there while being beautiful as well... To be fair though - Beechcraft is like the Cadilac - while Cessna is like the Chevy - so their panels are usually prettier in real life compared to the more spartan Cessna's... I'm really hoping they look at the FDE on the B55 - as I'd like to blow the cobwebs off it and fly it again...

Regards,

Scott

To be clear, the functionality in the C310 is the AMS and the operation thereof vis a vis third party integration.

The B-55... we shall see.

It should be said that this isn't going to be free... though it will not be expensive either....

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Would gladly pay for both upgrades as long as I can install them into P3D v2.4?

Looking forward to them :smile:

Cheers

Martin

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

Fair enough Colin - we can't ask for more than that...

Anyone know what "AMS" is ? The engine monitor ?

Regards,
Scott

AMS is our menu selection system...  we're enhancing it a lot now (for the Beaver) and intend to backdate it into much of our product line.

You will be able to use them in all sims that exist today.  (new ones.. including P3D v4, who knows?)

• Upvote 1