Bobsk8

Maybe tomorrow.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

But is he going to actually stream P3D V4 video?

I'm going to laugh so hard if it just ends up being a speculative discussion about V4.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

I'm going to laugh so hard if it just ends up being a speculative discussion about V4.

That's what all the threads are at this moment in time as nothing has been officially confirmed, but aren't we able to be excited at the thought of V4 being available in the not too distant future, after all we are all flight sim fans.

• Upvote 1

Could be the NDA will be lifted. History has releases about 1-2 weeks after beta is previewed.  But never know. We might just get the knuckleball.

PMDG shared screenshots from their bèta's and it sometimes took many months extra till release...

7 minutes ago, GSalden said:

PMDG shared screenshots from their bèta's and it sometimes took many months extra till release...

Could you please share the link?

6 minutes ago, Return7 said:

Could you please share the link?

he is not speaking about p3d v4, he is speaking about how much time it took for pmdg to release their products even after showing previews of them.

4 minutes ago, Lbt564 said:

he is not speaking about p3d v4, he is speaking about how much time it took for pmdg to release their products even after showing previews of them.

I just reply him to share the link of the screenshot. Because I didn't see PMDG posted a screenshot on the forum or facebook.

12 minutes ago, Return7 said:

I just reply him to share the link of the screenshot. Because I didn't see PMDG posted a screenshot on the forum or facebook.

i think he is speaking in general how pmdg does :)

1 hour ago, Lbt564 said:

Exactly.

CONFIRMED: Tomorrow is the day !!!

The day you and I will be looking for v4. Haha

I may even get up at 5am to watch the stream....excited!