Bobsk8

Maybe tomorrow.

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

But is he going to actually stream P3D V4 video?

Share this post


Link to post

I'm going to laugh so hard if it just ends up being a speculative discussion about V4.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

I'm going to laugh so hard if it just ends up being a speculative discussion about V4.

That's what all the threads are at this moment in time as nothing has been officially confirmed, but aren't we able to be excited at the thought of V4 being available in the not too distant future, after all we are all flight sim fans.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Could be the NDA will be lifted. History has releases about 1-2 weeks after beta is previewed.  But never know. We might just get the knuckleball.

Share this post


Link to post

PMDG shared screenshots from their bèta's and it sometimes took many months extra till release...

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, GSalden said:

PMDG shared screenshots from their bèta's and it sometimes took many months extra till release...

Could you please share the link?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Return7 said:

Could you please share the link?

he is not speaking about p3d v4, he is speaking about how much time it took for pmdg to release their products even after showing previews of them.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Lbt564 said:

he is not speaking about p3d v4, he is speaking about how much time it took for pmdg to release their products even after showing previews of them.

I just reply him to share the link of the screenshot. Because I didn't see PMDG posted a screenshot on the forum or facebook.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Return7 said:

I just reply him to share the link of the screenshot. Because I didn't see PMDG posted a screenshot on the forum or facebook.

i think he is speaking in general how pmdg does :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lbt564 said:

he is not speaking about p3d v4, he is speaking about how much time it took for pmdg to release their products even after showing previews of them.

Exactly.

 

Share this post


Link to post

CONFIRMED: Tomorrow is the day !!!

The day you and I will be looking for v4. Haha

Share this post


Link to post

I may even get up at 5am to watch the stream....excited!

Share this post


Link to post

Will be 1am here in Perth. I'll just wake up tomorrow morning to some drama.. Hopefully good drama :)

Edited by RancidViper
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, joemiller said:

CONFIRMED: Tomorrow is the day !!!

The day you and I will be looking for v4. Haha

Sure ...

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, RancidViper said:

Will be 1am here in Perth. I'll just wake up tomorrow morning to some drama.. Hopefully good drama :)

HTFU, viper. It's only 1am - I'll be staying up for it! :)

Edit: though going back and looking at the AirDailyX post, it is pretty non-specific...they kind of randomly mention Prepar3d v4 in the midst of a lot of other pretty mundane topics.

Edited by OzWhitey

Share this post


Link to post

I'm certainly hoping today is the day, but I'm taking this site and schedule with a grain of salt.  If it doesn't come out today, or we don't hear more definitive news, then I'm going to buy some more scenery for 3.4, grab a cup of coffee and go flying.  This has been a nerve-racking week since that tease about someone finding download links and a zip file.  Time to get on with the halfway-decent system I have set up now. 

That said, I really hope today is the day when we will at least know something...this is nuts.

John

Share this post


Link to post

The big question is, does D' Andre has information of release today and that's why he plans a livestream or he was given pre-release access (lifted NDA) ? I really hope for the first..I'd find it weird if LM gave access to a personal sim news site. I'd be  impressed if that happened. Not that I find it bad, just I haven't seen this yet. We'll know in a few hours...

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

The big question is, does D' Andre has information of release today and that's why he plans a livestream or he was given pre-release access (lifted NDA) ? I really hope for the first..I'd find it weird if LM gave access to a personal sim news site. I'd be  impressed if that happened. Not that I find it bad, just I haven't seen this yet. We'll know in a few hours...

 

It is highly unlikely that he'd be livestreaming about it (and confirming in the header that it is 64 bit) without some prior official notice that the NDA has been lifted or pending imminent release.    It is not a huge stretch of the imagination to realise that might be the case.

 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, ErichB said:

It is highly unlikely that he'd be livestreaming about it (and confirming in the header that it is 64 bit) without some prior official notice that the NDA has been lifted or pending imminent release.    It is not a huge stretch of the imagination to realise that might be the case.

Hi Eric! So, you don't think release is today. I'm kind of believing the same. However then, it just seems unlike what I've seen from LM..to give access to someone to show it off without releasing it at the same time. I don't recall seeing that in the previous releases. So, I hope even if I don't give many chances, that P3D v4 release will come along with his stream.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Hi Eric! So, you don't think release is today. I'm kind of believing the same. However then, it just seems unlike what I've seen from LM..to give access to someone to show it off without releasing it at the same time. I don't recall seeing that in the previous releases. So, I hope even if I don't give many chances, that P3D v4 release will come along with his stream.

I think that D'Andre will only show us P3D v4 and LM will not release yet, maybe 2 weeks more.:mellow:

Share this post


Link to post

Seems like that.. However I'd be impressed. I didn't know LM negotiates will sim enthusiast bloggers for their products previews. If that's the case its one more argument that flight simmers are actually a targeted market of LM and not the "outsiders" as some think.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now