YukonPete

F16 no power to avionics

Recommended Posts

When I load the F16 the engines are running and I can fly it but I have no power to the avionics.  Ive tried flicking switches. Can someone please advise me on how to establish power to them?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Shift + (1 key) and there should be an option for cold and dark or on. If not try Shift + (2 key). It was late last night before I could try it!

Regards.

CaptEngland

Share this post


Link to post

Right console, should see the switches for the MFDs.  The HUD is on the UFC, one of the sliding vertical dials.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Folks,

Just curious - I don't think LockMart builds virtual aircraft - who's F16 is this ?

Regards,
Scott

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Just curious - I don't think LockMart builds virtual aircraft - who's F16 is this ?

Pretty sure it's Aerosoft's.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Folks,

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

Share this post


Link to post

Best f16 is in Falcon BMS...runs away...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Avionics power is in rear of right console.

 

Vic

Share this post


Link to post

HI guys!

Yesterday I installed P3D V4... Great step from FSX !

I've tried the new F16, but I've seen that speedbrakes don't work. Can you confirm this thing ?

Thanks a lot!

Regards, Max

Share this post


Link to post
On 1.6.2017 at 7:14 PM, Boomer said:

Best f16 is in Falcon BMS...runs away...

No need to run.

Coming from BMS with around 3000+ hours i can say the Viper in P3D is not only a piece of *youknow*, its a HUGE pile ;-)

I don't know where they got the FM from, yesterday i flew with 2.05M in 300 ft AGL :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

No need to run.

Coming from BMS with around 3000+ hours i can say the Viper in P3D is not only a piece of *youknow*, its a HUGE pile ;-)

I don't know where they got the FM from, yesterday i flew with 2.05M in 300 ft AGL :laugh:

Ah yes, long time member of the Falconeer community myself, brother.  Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, A320wolf said:

I've tried the new F16, but I've seen that speedbrakes don't work. Can you confirm this thing ?

I can confirm the same behavior - pressing "/" to toggle the speedbrakes don't seem to do anything, but I've noticed that if I hold "/", they will slowly open up. Once you release "/", they close down. It's almost as if the aircraft has an axis assigned to it which is forcing it to close, preventing the toggle functionality from working.

Although I'm thrilled to have an F-16 included in the package, I think it was a bit of a miss to not include any documentation on the model.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, greggerm said:

I can confirm the same behavior - pressing "/" to toggle the speedbrakes don't seem to do anything, but I've noticed that if I hold "/", they will slowly open up. Once you release "/", they close down. It's almost as if the aircraft has an axis assigned to it which is forcing it to close, preventing the toggle functionality from working.

Although I'm thrilled to have an F-16 included in the package, I think it was a bit of a miss to not include any documentation on the model.

You will find the manual here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/123481-whats-p3d-v4-compatible/ 

Scroll to the end of the post. Mathijs linked the pdf there

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now