Sorry Devs,  couldn't resist 😇

Great things come to those who wait...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

4 minutes ago, MTN1289 said:

Let your crazed NGX minds race 😝

Sorry Devs,  couldn't resist 😇

Great things come to those who wait...

Not to stir any poop but I feel like we are going to be flying the ngx today. I hope.

Likewise, the 23JUN2017 thread has not yet been updated.  Could be it's all hands on deck for more important things.

so who else got the operation update and spamming F5 over and over lol No rush PMDG no rush

Not too small of an update. Taking a long time; either it's big, or there's a big number of flight sim fanatics downloading at the same time.

Impressive to think PMDG is as excited as their customers. Otherwise, why would they push this out late Sunday night?

I think they want to finish the migration to v4 as soon as possible. Must be annoying to read the "when will be xyz... be released" nearly every day.

4 hours ago, Eamonn Jawhary said:

What will your guys first flights be in the NXG?? I'm contemplating a norshuttle or a ryanair rotation.

Ryanair Rotation from Hamburg. Destination unknown yet 

Just some short flight from Nürnberg (EDDN) to Hannover (EDDV) to test the new bird :) - Ryanair rotations later then

As promised in the 023JUNE17 thread it looks like they'll hit their window. If I remember on the 777 it was two days after the module appeared but in any case it's exciting! :biggrin:

Anyone knows if its "only" the base 737 that is being released, or if the 600/700 pack will be released at the same time? Don't have the 600/700 pack yet, but feel I need to give myself a small summer-gift ;-)

Ahhhh cant wait! Unable to download the op center update at the moment though. It just says its unable to download, please try again...almost there boys!

Casey Crebs

OK so i.m loosing my nerve now...Its 12:30 at the PMDG office....no word from the guys of the release of the 737 NGX for P3d v4, The OP Center is updated but no v4 installer....OK so I will hope they have lunch and release after that as its getting late in Europe. But seriously if its not going to be today PLEASE tell us soon as my F5 fey is getting worn out!!!

Ow and I'm ready for a flight from Oslo to Bergen and back......just need the bird!

Fingers crossed

The often update the ops center a few days prior release of the product. I hope it will be released today, but I won't place a bet on it.