Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

I'm simply blown away...

Not sure why I've not seen a single simmer post a screen of what is, without a doubt, unequivocally, undeniably the best scenery I've ever purchased.  Well...let me clarify....I bought the original HD version a while back for those old 32bit platforms.  I got this...the most stunning, picturesque, photogenic scenery as a FREE update from Flightbeam....hands down my pick for the best scenery devs in our hobby.

OK...enough with the superlatives, lets see some 4k pics.  Most are of the night lighting, as its now fully dynamic.  And I have to tell ya...they did something....I mean something to make them smoother than I've seen to date (we're all aware of the performance hit dynamic lighting is causing).  I'm not sure if they back coded KMSP...have not been there yet...still stuck in SFO being blown away.  I had to compress the heck out of them or they'd be several MBs a piece...so take that into consideration when viewing...I can't adequately describe with words how this looks on my 55 inch 4k TV.

First up...a familiar Lufthansa 747 parked next to one of her sister ships (edit: well her sister ship is there...just out of view on the right).  I show you this side 1st to see that there is no ramp lighting....

eSl5zX.jpg

Here is the other side..ramp lighting illuminating the nose and part of the wing....SODE dual jetways connected...(sister ship's wing just viewable)

aaQuwG.jpg

SODE jetways perfectly connected I might add....notice the bolts on the jetway leg....the detail is stunning

8v5cxO.jpg

The detail on the AC unit, over the top.

Tm1Cit.jpg

Here is a full night shot....

tV7hMi.jpg

Look at that detail under the gate!

SXeRb4.jpg

I have a few more pics I'll post later...I sure hope every P3d V4 owner makes this a purchase...I can wholeheartedly recommend it, and current old KSFO owner should be heading to grab this free update now!

Check out their facebook page for detailed info...they updated the livin' heck out of this!   If you thought the old version was amazing...be prepar3d (pun intended) to scrape your jaw off the floor.

OK...after looking at the pics...the compression did them some serious injustice.  Here is a humongous, honking 4k version of one of the pics above for comparison (about 1.4mb...it was 9mb uncompressed):

t4dWLx.jpg

OK...I'd be doing this scenery a disservice if I didn't show you a few more 4k uncompressed pics. (mostly...still a little compressed) 

Another night shot...but looking closer to what I see in flightsim. (If you are viewing it on a small monitor, you can't appreciate the vastness seeing it on a large TV)

ocU1Vt.jpg

Here are 2 day shots, showing the incredible detail that abounds everywhere on this airport:

Can I actually read that bill of lading in that clear plastic sleeve? LOL

KVuTeM.jpg

The baggage carts are varied...and extremely detailed...but I don't have to tell you that as you shift your gaze downward....

YZcDyr.jpg

OK...hope these pics help you decide that this is a must have scenery.  Oh how I wish they'd do KDFW, KLAX (my favorite city-pair to fly)...instant buys for me. 

• Upvote 4

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Thanks for the heads up

ZORAN

There's that creepy dude walking around where he isn't supposed to.  Someone seriously should notify TSA.....

Awesome shots as always!  You fly anything but that LH bird? :-)

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

8 minutes ago, thibodba57 said:

There's that creepy dude walking around where he isn't supposed to.  Someone seriously should notify TSA.....

Awesome shots as always!  You fly anything but that LH bird? :-)

OK...you've outed' him....he's a sky marshal and now you've blown his cover....happy now? :angry:

I love that LH bird....well all the 747's I painted...but this one because I've met the person they named the plane after in KATL, years ago as I was catching a flight...he comments on many of my posts. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Gorgeous scenery indeed, just landed a few minutes ago with CRJ-900 N574NN.

Great repaint by the way 😊

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

2 hours ago, mikealpha said:

Gorgeous scenery indeed, just landed a few minutes ago with CRJ-900 N574NN.

Great repaint by the way 😊

Thanks Mike!  Yeah I like that paint as well....have a few more CRJs in the paint hangar.

4 hours ago, JAT said:

Wow.

nebojsa

Thanks nebjosa

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Really impressive screenshots, love the airport detail and the 747 fits right in!

John

Just installed the update myself. I noticed the performance has been improved as well, so smooth. Now looking forward to all the other FB airports getting that same overhaul!

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Add - on scenery makers delivering quality.....these must be the good old days!

HLJAMES

Does this scenery have anything like Orbx people flow?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Beautiful shots. P3Dv4 is really made for PMDG and big detailed airports.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020