Treetops45

Helicopters that work in P3D V4, (not 4.1)

Recommended Posts

I've found the Cera Sim AS365 is v4 rated, any other choppers been converted to v4?

T45

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've used the     MP Design studio Gazelle SA342  P3D, works fine but is difficult to master, or is it me. :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post

The MILVIZ UH1 Huey has been modified to work with V4 (Although the installer only gives an option to V3. However, you can direct it to V4.) I did have issues with the engine gauges. Other testers with MILVIZ haven't, so it may just be something with my system.

MILVIZ is looking at updating the Bell 407, But, as I write this, there is no timeline released or guarantee with the 407.

Share this post


Link to post

No probs with the Milviz Huey in 4.0 or 4.1 here.

Share this post


Link to post

The Cera Sim UH-60L and Bell 222B have also been updated for P3DV4. Their Bell 412 and Bell 212 have not been updated yet but they work just fine.

Greg

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/11/2017 at 3:41 PM, jmig said:

The MILVIZ UH1 Huey has been modified to work with V4 (Although the installer only gives an option to V3. However, you can direct it to V4.) I did have issues with the engine gauges. Other testers with MILVIZ haven't, so it may just be something with my system.

MILVIZ is looking at updating the Bell 407, But, as I write this, there is no timeline released or guarantee with the 407.

I ain't holding my breath on MV.  After watching that video they did recently it appears to me newer projects have put my two favorite aircraft, the 407 and 530F on the back burner.  I doubt they will ever get released.  I think I have a better chance of winning the lottery than seeing these in 4.1.

So, having said that, does anyone know some good quality choppers for 4.1 from other companies?

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

I ain't holding my breath on MV.  After watching that video they did recently it appears to me newer projects have put my two favorite aircraft, the 407 and 530F on the back burner.  I doubt they will ever get released.  I think I have a better chance of winning the lottery than seeing these in 4.1.

So, having said that, does anyone know some good quality choppers for 4.1 from other companies?

 

Jack,

The Cera Sim UH-60L and Bell 222B are very nice choppers.

I hope you are wrong about Milviz. The 530F is a really nice chopper that I'd love to see updated.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just to mention... I visited hovercontrol forum a while ago and P3D 4 Dodosim sounds as if it's about 3/4 ready

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/11/2017 at 9:41 PM, jmig said:

The MILVIZ UH1 Huey has been modified to work with V4 (Although the installer only gives an option to V3. However, you can direct it to V4.) I did have issues with the engine gauges. Other testers with MILVIZ haven't, so it may just be something with my system.

MILVIZ is looking at updating the Bell 407, But, as I write this, there is no timeline released or guarantee with the 407.

You must be using an older installer because the update UH1 has a V4 option and the bird works perfectly with V4. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DJJose said:

Jack,

The Cera Sim UH-60L and Bell 222B are very nice choppers.

I hope you are wrong about Milviz. The 530F is a really nice chopper that I'd love to see updated.

Thanks, not really interested in military.  But I like the Bell 222B.  But what I really want is a chopper that can also use the Flight1 750.  Do you know if the 222B can or even Cera's AS365N3?  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

But what I really want is a chopper that can also use the Flight1 750.  Do you know if the 222B can or even Cera's AS365N3?  Thanks!

Negative.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

Just to mention... I visited hovercontrol forum a while ago and P3D 4 Dodosim sounds as if it's about 3/4 ready

They been saying it is almost ready for years. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Thanks, not really interested in military.  But I like the Bell 222B.  But what I really want is a chopper that can also use the Flight1 750.  Do you know if the 222B can or even Cera's AS365N3?  Thanks!

Jack

I have shoe horned the GTN 750 into both the Bell 222B and the AS365 in the 530 frames. Milviz is working on the Bell 407 and 530, they are trying to update the start up sequences so it will still be a little time yet.

Greg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now