Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 coming October 23 for P3D v4

2 minutes ago, regis9 said:

I’m wondering the same, it’s a must have soundpack IMHO.

"Drop in" WAV sounds should be unaffected by the move to 64 bit, unless they have changed any file names, or audio draws in this new version.    I'll be testing it later today. :gaul:

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Anyone know why SimMarket want's me to pay €23,95 instead of €19,95 that was announced by Majestic?

Just now, SimonC said:

Anyone know why SimMarket want's me to pay €23,95 instead of €19,95 that was announced by Majestic?

I paid 25 euros in Just flight

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

1 minute ago, earthdog said:

I paid 25 euros in Just flight

That doesn't explain why we pay more?

2 minutes ago, SimonC said:

Ah, it's tax. Thank you EU... :angry:

You're welcome.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

5 hours ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

On your bike mate!!! :( I downloaded from JF when posted above. I logged in to my account and got the voucher for the 64 bit version. Fake news, yeah right.

There was the voucher code but no download links, as the  product went online today. So, you couldn't have downloaded the plane yet. In any case, accept my apologies if your intention was not what I thought.  

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

1 hour ago, regis9 said:

I’m wondering the same, it’s a must have soundpack IMHO.

Was able to contact immersive audio through facebook and they said it should work. Tested it and it does work :) same installation method.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

1 minute ago, snapshot21 said:

Was able to contact immersive audio through facebook and they said it should work. Tested it and it does work :) same installation method.

Is it that much better? I always thought what comes with these high payware a/c must be the best tuned to the product?

3 minutes ago, SimonC said:

Is it that much better? I always thought what comes with these high payware a/c must be the best tuned to the product?

Its a good enough improvement in my opinion. Although sounds are a subjective matter. There are a lot of previews on youtube so you can hear a difference if it will be worth it to you :) 

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

Did anyone else buy the q400 through fspilotshop.com? I can't seem to find where i upgrade to the v4 edition.. :blink:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

I must agree, was testing out some resolved sounds issues in the 64bit Q400 and selected EGLL with DL since I know that's a FPS "hot spot" for just about anything that visits the EU triangle.  Performance is excellent:

And Kudos to Aerosoft for bringing an FPS friendly version of EGLL with Dynamic Lights.

Cheers, Rob.

Aerosoft did a fantastic job, I was worried about FPS a and smoothness there but it’s really good. Now back to CYEG to fly Westjet Encore routes :biggrin:

Nick Austin

CXA102-1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Syonco said:

Did anyone else buy the q400 through fspilotshop.com? I can't seem to find where i upgrade to the v4 edition.. :blink:

That makes two of us then :(  

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy