Nuno Pinto

BBS Airbus Xtreme Prologue 0.87.5 released

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Blimey. That things been prologue since what 2010?? And it's equally as 💩 as the Crj.

What did they "fix" in this new version? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

No idea, there should be a log posted in the next 24h. I sincerely have no hope these will ever fly properly. Same with the other one you mentioned, but that's another story.

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, tooting said:

Blimey. That things been prologue since what 2010?? And it's equally as 💩 as the Crj.

Well, it is Dad and Dave from the "Dog & Lemon" software compny.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I bought the A320 and the widebody series back then (for the full, high prices), and I’m not even receiving the update notification emails anymore! But to be honest, I don’t care at all, I’ve just given up to hope for a decent and complete product a long time ago... 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tooting said:

Blimey. That things been prologue since what 2010?? And it's equally as 💩 as the Crj.

What did they "fix" in this new version? 

Glad you asked.

1 hour ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

Well, it is Dad and Dave from the "Dog & Lemon" software compny.

:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post

Ermmm.  Pass

This seems like a desperate attempt to get an A330 to market before anyone else does.  V 0.85?  I know it's a prologue but give me a break.    For an Airbus to work properly, it has to work properly.  A 15% incomplete Airbus is a very broken Airbus.  Unfortunately, BBS have a rusty reputation when it comes to prologue aircraft.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Funny how they went from 0.75 to 0.80 to 0.85 and now to 0.85.x lol.

Seems like an attempt to earn some time :P

Share this post


Link to post

These guys were once a reputable company pushing the envelope of what was possible in Flight Sim; now, they're a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Funny how they went from 0.75 to 0.80 to 0.85 and now to 0.85.x lol.

Seems like an attempt to earn some time :P

It's actually 0.875.I installed and tested and they ( all  a31/a32/a3/a34 )  seem to be  ok.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, kingm56 said:

These guys were once a reputable company pushing the envelope of what was possible in Flight Sim; now, they're a joke.

No they weren't. When they were pss They charged for repaints then closed down the servers and everyone lost their products.

Then they started bbs after doing a runner to Malta and started this pay to beta rubbish which we've had to endure from various other developers after they got away with it.  The standard of some products suddenly dropped after they pulled that trick.

I'f anymore deserves the gold medal of dodgyness and dirtyness its these 2 cowboys 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, MindYerBeak said:

It's actually 0.875.I installed and tested and they ( all  a31/a32/a3/a34 )  seem to be  ok.

For P3D v4?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, tooting said:

No they weren't. When they were pss They charged for repaints then closed down the servers and everyone lost their products.

Then they started bbs after doing a runner to Malta and started this pay to beta rubbish which we've had to endure from various other developers after they got away with it.  The standard of some products suddenly dropped after they pulled that trick.

I'f anymore deserves the gold medal of dodgyness and dirtyness its these 2 cowboys 

You're referring to their 757; however, before then, they produced the best 777, DASH-8 and Airbuses available on any flight sim platform.  It's unfortunate they devolved into what they've become today; seriously, I don't know why any would support them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.