earthdog

She came to my hangar once again ...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There is something to be said about the heavies, and that it they are massive.  Very nice shots, almost forced me to folk out the doh to get PMDG v3.

• Upvote 1

Lovely shots of the Queen Elias!

If you enjoy flying the Lufthansa Cargo... I made some mods to her to fix the gray bottom at the rear and added the same photo tail all my LH passenger models have. It also has the photo copy of the LH Yoke checklist and all the other customizations I put on the fleet packages. (I think it looks much better and I fly it all the time when I'm looking for a 744F flight) :smile:

Send me an IM and I'll shoot you a copy of her.  The one I'll send has the green WOW logo set up to show, I hope you know how to change it to the color you want...if you like a certain color only and don't want to fool with changing it let me know and I'll package with that color as the default (there are blue, orange and green)

9 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

There is something to be said about the heavies, and that it they are massive.  Very nice shots, almost forced me to folk out the doh to get PMDG v3.

Go for it...I got my wallet crying in the corner when i did it, but worth it.....:)

8 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Lovely shots of the Queen Elias!

If you enjoy flying the Lufthansa Cargo... I made some mods to her to fix the gray bottom at the rear and added the same photo tail all my LH passenger models have. It also has the photo copy of the LH Yoke checklist and all the other customizations I put on the fleet packages. (I think it looks much better and I fly it all the time when I'm looking for a 744F flight) :smile:

Send me an IM and I'll shoot you a copy of her.  The one I'll send has the green WOW logo set up to show, I hope you know how to change it to the color you want...if you like a certain color only and don't want to fool with changing it let me know and I'll package with that color as the default (there are blue, orange and green)

Thank you Steve. Your work is very very nice. I am sending you a pm asap.