Sign in to follow this  
Julkensen

FsLabs a320 for P3D 4.2 Released

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

FYI - after 5 months of waiting for this patch, the AOC up link feature with PFPX is still broken if you use pounds.

12 minutes ago, B777ER said:

You kidding me? The bloody plane FMGC crashes if you import a PFPX plan with lbs? 

No way!?  They didn't bother to fix this.  They've known about this issue for months!  They told me this was a problem when I submitted a ticket.  

I don't believe them.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

40 minutes ago, B777ER said:

You kidding me? The bloody plane FMGC crashes if you import a PFPX plan with lbs? 

@Nyxx

Can you confirm this is the case?

2 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

@Nyxx

Can you confirm this is the case?

I guess Nyxx can't care less about lbs )) 

Just now, Dirk98 said:

I guess Nyxx can't care less about lbs )) 

You never know, the reason I ask is that he's very well versed in the FSL A320 and will have no doubt found this bug if it existed. I don't own the Bus yet so I can't check for myself.

Just now, Milton Waddams said:

You never know, the reason I ask is that he's very well versed in the FSL A320 and will have no doubt found this bug if it existed. I don't own the Bus yet so I can't check for myself.

I'd check myself, of course. Just kidding, and I'm waiting for my 4.2 FULL REINSTALL before latest FSL A320 update. 

Its 2:30 am here and I have work tomorrow. 

FSUIP 122a helped my problems but its still not good.

Tomorrow night I will load a LB for you to see, from memory, its going back to 3.4 I think when I did a Delta flight the flight plan did not load and that was in Lb's. But 99% of my flight are KG's

But will test to see if someone has not but I have work tomorrow and its saturday night..wife etc. 

Am very disappointed been looking forward to this for so long.:blush: 8 hours trying to sort it. Depressing.

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

23 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Its 2:30 am here and I have work tomorrow. 

FSUIP 122a helped my problems but its still not good.

Tomorrow night I will load a LB for you to see, from memory, its going back to 3.4 I think when I did a Delta flight the flight plan did not load and that was in Lb's. But 99% of my flight are KG's

But will test to see if someone has not but I have work tomorrow and its saturday night..wife etc. 

Am very disappointed been looking forward to this for so long.:blush: 8 hours trying to sort it. Depressing.

Sorry to hear the Bus is not working out for you at the moment Dave. I'm sure you will have it figured out real soon.

Did a quick test for the AOC/LBS uplink - no crashes in FMGC at least for this uplink.

AOC1.jpg

AOC2_LI.jpg

2018-2-17_14-39-7-289.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just for clarification folks, it DOES NOT crash the FMGC.  It affects the autoflight system.  

Please see this response from support regarding a ticket I opened in 11/2017:

"Mike Ionas posted 09/11/17 22:20 

It seems there is an issue with importing from PFPX when using LBS (while KGS works fine). We are investigating. In the mean time please refrain from importing flight plans from PFPX. Of course you can still use PFPX to plan your flights as a lot of people do and you can use KG for the time being if you want to import data.

I apologize for the inconvenience."

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

31 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Just for clarification folks, it DOES NOT crash the FMGC.  It affects the autoflight system.  

Please see this response from support regarding a ticket I opened in 11/2017:

"Mike Ionas posted 09/11/17 22:20 

It seems there is an issue with importing from PFPX when using LBS (while KGS works fine). We are investigating. In the mean time please refrain from importing flight plans from PFPX. Of course you can still use PFPX to plan your flights as a lot of people do and you can use KG for the time being if you want to import data.

I apologize for the inconvenience."

Thanks for the clarification Aaron.

Have an apology to make - planned for IAE but loaded a CFM-variant. Somehow my old Air Caledonia livery (FONZC) does not appear to work any longer!

Will be on the lookout for the issues raised, however won't be making a full flight until after I have completed my reinstall next week.

Kind regards

I'm thinking I might just wait for Aerosoft as I have not purchased anything yet Airbus for P3D.

Eric 

11 hours ago, Tokitaumelie said:

Thanks for the clarification Aaron.

Have an apology to make - planned for IAE but loaded a CFM-variant. Somehow my old Air Caledonia livery (FONZC) does not appear to work any longer!

Will be on the lookout for the issues raised, however won't be making a full flight until after I have completed my reinstall next week.

Kind regards

Did you look at the ZFW that it loads from PFPX? It's nearly twice what it usually should be. So if I have a ZFW of around 131.0, it'll show something crazy like 241.

I updated to 4.2 last night and planned to update FSL to see how it looks now. I am more interested in performance overall since I am using SimBrief to plan my flights which I assume it will continue to work. Anything else we should know before updating. Graphics? Lights?

Alex 

1 hour ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

I updated to 4.2 last night and planned to update FSL to see how it looks now. I am more interested in performance overall since I am using SimBrief to plan my flights which I assume it will continue to work. Anything else we should know before updating. Graphics? Lights?

Performance is a little better, but still well below even an old PMDG plane like the NGX.

VR works now, finally.

Took her for a quick flight in 4.2 this afternoon after finally upgrading. Everything seemed to work OK on a quick test flight. Sounds are great, as they were before. I didn’t test the lights, might try a night flight tomorrow.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

I don't have it any more. I think I clicked to no, after that it was gone.