Sign in to follow this  
grandfred29

PFPX 2.0 OUT

Heads up, doing a quick scan through their forums it looks like while installing, it will restart your pc without prompting or asking. I haven't ran the installer yet but I've seen two people writing in saying they nearly lost some important work! Anyone have a changelog for the update?

Kyle

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Was the best planner at the time. 

Since the advent of simbrief I haven’t used it at all.

what does it offer that simbrief can’t do?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

Was the best planner at the time. 

Since the advent of simbrief I haven’t used it at all.

Two things for me is generate random cargo loads (not really sure why it doesn’t do that) and export directly to topcat.  Having said that, Simbrief is an amazing free tool (though I’ve donated).

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 1440p): GIGABYTE Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0), i7 7700k @ 4.8Ghz, RTX2080ti, 16GB DDR4 3200 RAM

21 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

Use historical weather from any date (via ActiveSky)?

Mostly I agree though, Simbrief does almost everything it can and usually more easily/better. For example, the routes PFPX sometimes throws out are...not great. And then I go to Simbrief to get a normal one and wonder why I don’t just use it for everything.

James

• Upvote 2

Just curious. Is this a free update to existing customers or you need to re-purchase it ?

Bilal Asif Khan

6 minutes ago, biloo said:

Just curious. Is this a free update to existing customers or you need to re-purchase it ?

Users of the original version will be pleased to know this is a free upgrade and the original serial will work

But be sure to backup your aircraft, the installer will wipe your old ones

nw67ik-6.png

i9 9900K , Cooled by Dark Rock Pro 4 | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC | 16GB Corsair DDR4 RAM |
EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Fractal Design ARC XL | 4 x Corsair ML140 | NZXT Sentry 3 |

PFC Saab Yoke w. Warthog throttle | 32" Philips 4K Monitor

My Youtube Channel with 4K P3D content

11 minutes ago, SAS443 said:

But be sure to backup your aircraft, the installer will wipe your old ones

Info on that below

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141472-v2-not-far-off-backup/

• Like 1

David Murden.  P3D v4.5  FSL A321 / A320 A319 : PMDG NGu / 748PMDG NG / 747-/ 777 : QW 787 :  Maddog MD-80 :Q400 :

DCS: A10C Warthog : AV-8B Harrier :  F-14B Tomcat  : F-16C Viper F/A-18C Hornet 

My FSL Walkthrough PDF From GPU to Parked.      My PMDG NGXu Light Mod      My PMDG NG SpotLight Profile/Mod.  

PC 4790k@4.6 : 1070 : 16GB DDR3 RAM : Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS: Thrustmaster TPR.