dray007

Will VFXCentral Chaseplane get sale in upcoming winter?

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I’m not sure, but one thing I’m sure about is that chaseplane is well worth the full price. I was on the fence on purchasing it but I’m so glad I did. No regrets at all and couldn’t imagine using the simulator without it!!!!

P.S not affiliated with chaseplane, Just an extremely happy customer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

I’m not sure, but one thing I’m sure about is that chaseplane is well worth the full price. I was on the fence on purchasing it but I’m so glad I did. No regrets at all and couldn’t imagine using the simulator without it!!!!

P.S not affiliated with chaseplane, Just an extremely happy customer.

yeah but dollars in my country is in high rate, so il consider to buy for full price. i know its a good addon . btw thanks for reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dray007 said:

yeah but dollars in my country is in high rate, so il consider to buy for full price. i know its a good addon . btw thanks for reply

I totally understand,

I too like to wait for potential sales on software that I’m interested in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking the same here but may just have to get it a full price.  It looks like an incredible tool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, dpergau said:

Thinking the same here but may just have to get it a full price.  It looks like an incredible tool.

It really, truly is!

Best wishes!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dray007 said:

is there sale last year from chaseplane?

I just ran a search in this Bargain Hunter's forum for Chaseplane and FSFXpackages, only turning up one documented sale back in October of 2017. So they don't appear to be a company that does sales very often. My suggestion would be to keep an eye out through the holiday season and if no sales pop up, youmay as well buy it at full price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been thinking the same. On the verge of buying it (together with PrecipitFX, because if you buy these in combo, the latter one is 30% cheaper, only 6 usd), but will wait over December if any sale or discount code shows up somewhere.

Edited by szcsongor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now