Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

Carenado Turbo Commander Mod v6.0

I understand that mr Whamil has not been around for several months, if someone wouldn't mind sending me a copy of the latest mod, PM me for the email address it. Id like to make a video contrasting the stock carenado vs vs the modified

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

Same for me, since Whamil is no longer around, could someone email me a copy of the mod (PM me for the email address). Thank you very much for your help

Pietro Lanza

Please can I add myself to this request and PM for the email address.

Thank you

Dave

12 hours ago, davenicoll said:

Please can I add myself to this request and PM for the email address.

Thank you

+1

:-)

greetings

ggerolamo

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

Does anyone know the latest mod version?

It looks like it is 6.1?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

The latest I got from Bill was the version 6.1. If somebody needing the latest one drop me a pm and I will share a link for download.

Cheers

Thorsten

Greetings Bill,

I am new to your Forum and I read with interest your Mod for the AC 690B. I just purchased this Carenado aircraft and would love to have your mod - how can I acquire it?

The other problem is the fact that Carenado never includes an aircraft POH and it makes it difficult to understand some of the more advanced aircraft like this 690B, it took me a long time to get to understand the DO228.

Also, do you have other mods or P3Dv4.5 related items.

I also have the Beech Baron B58 and wondered if you have a mod for that.

Regards,

Dane

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

I'm not sure if the mod is available any more. It looks like Whamill is long gone from the forums and doesn't respond to emails or pms any more. It's a shame, a lot of us are missing him.

9 hours ago, rightseat said:

I'm not sure if the mod is available any more. It looks like Whamill is long gone from the forums and doesn't respond to emails or pms any more. It's a shame, a lot of us are missing him.

Thank you for your reply - that's too bad that Whamill is no longer online, just when I discovered what seemed to be a great developer

Edited by Dane Watson

Regards, Dane

Looks like a lot of people are trying to get this mod - I will add my name to this group. Please PM me for my email if you are able to provide this mod - thank you.

Regards, Dane

Please PM me as well for 6.1 MOD.

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3374/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

If anyone has the mod and is able able to provide it I would be very grateful! Thanks in advance,

Alejandro Martínez