Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

Environment Force Discussion Thread

14 minutes ago, RTK1972 said:

interesting.. At night it indeed seems better but at day i still have to turn it off...

Will play arround a bit..

EDIT: And recompiling HDR now results in a CTD

Please post in the support. Thanks

Also hdr on without tweaking it has no effect in the sim, so it is like having the plain P3D HDR

Edited by fs1

Federico Sucari

Also, I got CTDs when selecting stuff and the program wants me to enter my registration/serial number every time I start it...! This product feels totally unfinished....

21 minutes ago, disco79stu said:

Also, I got CTDs when selecting stuff and the program wants me to enter my registration/serial number every time I start it...! This product feels totally unfinished....

Why don’t you contact Suppot? Ranting in a third party forum will not help you nor others 

• Like 1

Federico Sucari

Just now, fs1 said:

Why don’t you contact Suppot? Ranting in a third party forum will not help you nor others 

I apologize, you are of course right. 

@0Artur0 Everything I've read here says you use HDR in P3D or EF. Not both at once. Which when you think about it makes sense, why would you want HDR upon HDR.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

17 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

@0Artur0 Everything I've read here says you use HDR in P3D or EF. Not both at once. Which when you think about it makes sense, why would you want HDR upon HDR.

Ok, but does it mean that those who turn it off don't have HDR anymore in P3D? What I wanted to ask is if using EF some have to sacrifice HDR to have a good experience? I'm so used to HDR in P3D that I can't even imagine to turn it off. Or is that not the case? 

53 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

If you turn off P3D HDR, EF HDR wont work. Also with EF HDR default settings == P3D HDR. When you start tweaking is when EF HDR starts making effect.

This is with the latest EF version.

Federico

Edited by fs1
  • Like 1

Federico Sucari

8 minutes ago, fs1 said:

If you turn off P3D HDR, EF HDR wont work. Also with EF HDR default settings == P3D HDR. When you start tweaking is when EF HDR starts making effect.

This is with the latest EF version.

Federico

So, some users who were previously using HDR in P3D are not using it anymore after they installed EF because it causes problems for them?

1 minute ago, 0Artur0 said:

So, some users who were previously using HDR in P3D are not using it anymore after they installed EF because it causes problems for them?

EF HDR had a bug. It was fixed. Try the new DLL and test it.

Federico

Federico Sucari

6 minutes ago, fs1 said:

EF HDR had a bug. It was fixed. Try the new DLL and test it.

Federico

Yes, it is fixed and the sim is back  to normal thank's a mil, happy so far with the latest beta, and thank you for working non stop on this product,keep it up

• Upvote 1

Build 20190509.1.1.2.  sorted my bloom and hdr issues, now we talking-great automation

• Upvote 1

Great to hear. To all having HDR problems please download latest Beta. Thanks 

Federico

Federico Sucari

3 hours ago, fs1 said:

Please post in the support. Thanks

@fs1 you keep saying that but I’ve posted there and the responses are VERY slow and not helpful. 

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

Just now, bbuckley said:

@fs1 you keep saying that but I’ve posted there and the responses are VERY slow and not helpful. 

PM me, I will be happy to help you. Thanks. Federico

Federico Sucari