...thought to bring you up to date

regards Marcus

• Like 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you Marcus for the update

27 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

For the app too? 

If you are referring to the mobile app, I believe only the desktop version has been released with the app to follow.

Really hope it has the same features when it's released. I love having all those charts on the old IPad. Adds to the immersion.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, DChockey08 said:

If you are referring to the mobile app, I believe only the desktop version has been released with the app to follow.

Really hope it has the same features when it's released. I love having all those charts on the old IPad. Adds to the immersion.

have not Ipad but on Android ,  Desktop (win10)  and Cloud have the new version just checked , think Ipad and IOS should work but not sure.

Edited by westman

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

For the app too? 

Android/Google Play is updated too

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Android/Google Play is updated too

Thanks. Is the apple version coming ? 

Posted (edited)

It seems they're having problems... Desktop and Cloud version seem awfully slow and their forums are down!

They seem to be back now, the new app looks awesome!

Edited by evaamo
correction

Seems an update was pushed to the iOS app this morning. Running it right now but can't see any new features or how to use them.

Hi,

The Cloud, Desktop and Android apps have been released, the native iPad app is still not ready but will be soon. In the meanwhile use Charts Cloud via Safari or Chrome on your iOS device, it is fully featured and adapted to both iPhone and iPad.

Cheers,

Stephen

38 minutes ago, stephendoc said:

In the meanwhile use Charts Cloud via Safari or Chrome on your iOS device, it is fully featured and adapted to both iPhone and iPad. 

That is fantastic news, thanks!

Posted (edited)

It's a real improvement over the last version, overall faster, graphics much better and the UI redesign is really nice. The SimBrief integration is a real plus. Nice job Navigraph!

Plan imported from SimBrief:

fiAnyIk.jpg

Edited by gsand
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Great Job doing my frist flight from EGLL - KLAS with the new App and its awesome. 

Especially that you can it`s possible to show the chart within the map so you have your route and the details shown. 

Navi.png

Edited by 331BK
  • Like 1

I've been looking forward for this day to come! I love all the new features, chart overlay, auto-route generation, SimBrief integration all come to mind, very well done thank you!

Tried the new app on my Galaxy Note 9 awesome!

Whaooo, just great and impressive! 👍👍

Big thank you and Regards,

Richard

So this is essentially for non USA users?  All of the USA charts are freely available.

Only use the one on my iPad will be excited when that comes. Actually subscribed to ForeFlight for my planning for sim stuff because the Navigraph tablet app always bummed me a little bit. Always takes forever to find something or load something. Look Forward to the mobile app update. I dont current;y use the desktop one. 

5 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

So this is essentially for non USA users?  All of the USA charts are freely available.

if  you have  a  subscription  to navigraph  you  can get  any  charts  you  want

Great stuff happy to have chosen the Navigraph route a long time ago, it's keeps getting better 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

The NACO charts are. Navigraph uses Jepps, which are far superior IMO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Any advantage over the AivlaSoft EFB which I use?

8 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

Any advantage over the AivlaSoft EFB which I use?

Depends on how much information you need. In general, Navigraph charts are much more detailed compared to what EFBv2 offers. For example, EFBv2 doesnt show minimums for most approaches unless you manually add this information using text based config files per airport, quite a tedious job...Other stuff like Runway features (can be added manually) and terrain and obstacle information is also missing in EFB. 

If its just about visualising SIDS and STARS including ALT and SPD restrictions you should be absolutely fine with EFB. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Charts are freely available for many countries.  USA, Canada, most of EU.  Having said that there is a lot of convenience in using Navigraph, very easy to select correct sid/star and I personally got it because I like to fly into the Caribbean islands where charts are difficult to find.

• Upvote 1