Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Carenado - Everything 50% off?

Just dropped by Carenado and it looks like everything is 50% off, even all their new stuff. Woah!

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

2 minutes ago, peroni said:

Thank you Microsoft&Asobo 🙂

LOL

Can't wait to see if others have similar sales. Ift they do, I'm gonna be all stocked up on P3D and XPlane addons. 

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

1 hour ago, Arklight1 said:

Just dropped by Carenado and it looks like everything is 50% off, even all their new stuff. Woah!

Not quite! The percentage reductions vary and seem to depend on the date of release of the product and the platform. Still some good deals there though (and from other vendors selling Carenado stuff).

Bill

Don't waste your $$$$

These sales will be a dime a dozen with even bigger discounts to come as 2020 draws closer

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ZORAN

1 hour ago, zmak said:

Don't waste your $$$$

These sales will be a dime a dozen with even bigger discounts to come as 2020 draws closer

I'm not interested, but to those who are; there's a level of enjoyment to be had while waiting for 2020.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ernest Pergrem

If you are thinking of buying Carenado products, the annual Carenado sale is the time to do so.

Oh, and I am not yet abandoning FSX for MSFS.  MSFS is slated to be released some time in 2020, so that could be another 13 months from now, so I'll be enjoying FSX at least until then.

• Upvote 1

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Looking on Just flight, my preferred vendor,I can only see P3D aircraft discounts, nothing on the x plane versions which are however discounted on the Carenado website. Hopefully is just an oversight.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Carenado seem to have the lousiest website of all the internet, I get timeouts every other page. 
Are the discounts for x-plane models available at some other reseller?

Edited by peroni

23 minutes ago, jon b said:

Looking on Just flight, my preferred vendor,I can only see P3D aircraft discounts, nothing on the x plane versions which are however discounted on the Carenado website. Hopefully is just an oversight.

I received a notice from JF but appears to just be FS based. I only use Carenado/Thranda in Xplane as models are more realistic. Figures. Good luck getting on Carenado's website.

I’ve noticed it’s very slow, is it known for being unreliable? I’m just trying to limit the amount of places on the internet  I enter my card details !

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

For me the Carenado website has always been very unreliable, at times totally unreachable. This is for the past two years or so.

3 hours ago, zmak said:

Don't waste your $$$$

That's a little silly since we have no idea when FS2020 is coming out nor do we know really know anything about it outside of what we've seen in screenshots/videos.

Ark

39 minutes ago, jon b said:

It also appears the JF website sale was/is different than the one I saw on Carenado.

JF has things listed for 15% off while Carenados site was 50% off what appeared to be everything. 

Ark

15 minutes ago, Arklight1 said:

It also appears the JF website sale was/is different than the one I saw on Carenado.

JF has things listed for 15% off while Carenados site was 50% off what appeared to be everything. 

Not anymore, I had Xplane PA31 in shopping cart at Carenado at 17.89, it then went to full retail price. WOW. Them people. 🙂

Edited by Adrian123