Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

What We Want (Part 2)

3 minutes ago, martin-w said:

Understand that no visual damage modelling is allowed, but what about a damage alert system, that requires maintenance/repair before flight?

Why shouldn't be visual damage be allowed?   Even in FSX/P3D the landing gear can get stuck in a partially extended/retracted position.

Without e.g. gear/tire damage the new MSFS will be IMO much more game like than necessary.  

• Like 1

If we have snow drifts on runways then we need working snow plows also. :biggrin:

Another vote for accurate engine modeling, improved ATC and AI traffic, seasons..

One thing I have not seen mentioned that would be really nice to have is a tool that would actually tells us what files caused a crash instead of the current "the faulty module was the ntdll.dll" or some other distant affected module.

Ted

• Like 1

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Anymore VR posts will be deleted. It has been mentioned far too many times. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

2 hours ago, 188AHC said:

Anymore VR posts will be deleted. It has been mentioned far too many times. 

1 hour ago, DreamSkywards said:

would ban Flybynumber before even giving him a warning. All of his post history is VR this VR that.

DreamSkywards post counts or not?

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

-Not sure if this has been said-

music player integration (Spotify, amazon music... etc) 

Allows you to play music through the sim when doing long haul flights and lowers/pauses when ATC or other players talk to you ( just like real life when using Bose A20’s) 

This would obviously be low priority but cool to have! 

• Like 2

For the sightseers: you press a key and the sim shows markers with text pointing to POIs (point of interest).

For Australia: Road Trains on major highways like the Stuart Hwy, Eyre Hwy, etc.

Edited by siggy
  • Like 3

Siggy Schwarz

Besides the core features already mentioned before (AI / ATC...) I emphasize the importance of having a "context" in the long run for many of us. FSX-like missions are OK, but are isolated.

Some Pilot carrer system like "fscaptain" or at least the foundation for it would do. 

slew mode

rate increase/decrease (hopefully ai is still present with faster than 4x)

hangars with opening door

advanced pushback system

• Like 1

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

Extinction Rebellion protestors modelled and if lying on a runway a satisfying squelch sound as you run over them. 😁

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Winter service at airports with de-icing and delays while runways has to be cleared from snow.

AI aircrafts that getting affected by wind speed and direction.

Better (no sudden turns) ai ground handling than in fsx.

Winch launch or ai aircraft that tows gliders.

Collision detection in 1st person mode for scenery objects, that make it possible
for scenery developers to make airports where you can enter your aircraft from the terminal through a passenger jetway.

Edited by mdsim

I would like to see the TSA simulated with secondary screening and no racial profiling. I want to see snacks in terminal shops with prices at least 50% higher than in the high street and Duty Free shops where you don't really save anything.

Failing that just carry on with your existing plans as you seem to be doing a pretty damned good job anyway.

• Upvote 1

Bruce Willis running up and down the runway with a burning flare when conditions are too bad for landings.

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Just for more fun:

Wingsuit/skydiving missions involving jumping from planes, and other objects.

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb