Those of you you bought Honolulu City should consider the freeware Hawaii Photo scenery package and take advantage of the FSDT sale. You can get all five FSDT Hawaii airports for only $17 bucks USD. Amazing deal! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

I think a lot of us who said we'd be holding off on buying until the new MSFS comes out, are now, buying addons for the older sims LOL

That is very true, but I'm being even more selective & discriminating now.

Edited by RustyFlyer
omission
  • Like 1

64 bit system; Intel i7-8700 (6-core, 12MB cache, 3.20GHz - 4.6GHz w/ TB); 16GB DDR4 at 2666MHz; nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti w/ 8GB GDDR5; 512GB NVMe SSD & 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s HD; Win 10 Pro x64; FSX Gold, FS Genesis (orig. legacy) mesh...; LG 32UD59-B 32" UHD 4K; Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS stick

True Earth Performance is good in P3D4.5HF2 (I still do not understand why people complain all the time) - it is just that size are huge but that is relative to your SSD.  If you have a big one makes no difference.  Getting 4 more things to complete my entire P3d Orbx Collection (gotta get them all lol).

FSBetaTesters2.png

So many addons; So little time to play with them all.

28 minutes ago, tktheo93 said:

give me a reason so I can buy Honolulu. Wish a 777 would have the range from europe, lol 😂

Lol - Unlimited Fuel? just add fuel via the FMC lol

Joking

FSBetaTesters2.png

So many addons; So little time to play with them all.

11 hours ago, tktheo93 said:

I fly it frequntly without preformance issues with I7-4970k and 1070ti..

I might regret my words once my new 4k monitor arrives. lol 

I hope your performance is better than mine in 4k. Same CPU with a 1080Ti. Very disappointed with the performance.

Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK, Blk Ed MB; Intel I7-4790K CPU (@4.5 Ghz); 16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win7 Pro; 2 Samsung 1Tb SSDs;Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; P3D v4.5 HF2

1 hour ago, Skywolf said:

Lol - Unlimited Fuel? just add fuel via the FMC lol

Joking

Maybe I can call the USAF to do a air refuel 😂💪

2 hours ago, tktheo93 said:

Wish a 777 would have the range from europe

Why not have a stopover in Canada or the US? 😉

Rafal Haczek

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

3 hours ago, tktheo93 said:

give me a reason so I can buy Honolulu. Wish a 777 would have the range from europe, lol 😂

I got it and think it is lovely!

ie1OMBd.jpg

- Aaron

2 hours ago, Skywolf said:

True Earth Performance is good in P3D4.5HF2 (I still do not understand why people complain all the time) - it is just that size are huge but that is relative to your SSD.  If you have a big one makes no difference.  Getting 4 more things to complete my entire P3d Orbx Collection (gotta get them all lol).

Great, thank you for the feedback. Fortunately the sale runs for a while, so I have time to debate.

2 hours ago, pgde said:

I hope your performance is better than mine in 4k. Same CPU with a 1080Ti. Very disappointed with the performance.

Are you referring to 4K performance in general, or specific to the TE England?

- Aaron

2 hours ago, Rafal said:

Why not have a stopover in Canada or the US? 😉

This is what I will consider 🤔 Buing LC North America and perhaps Miami or something else. My wallet still says: Low money, low money, low money aleart. 

My priorities is Asturias, London city and tivat 🤔 Ill consider honolulu (I want them all lol). . Australia v2 is also on my wish list...

Lol, why do we need MSFS 🙋🤔😂

Caved in and bought US Washington SD, will see how it goes,

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, ATC, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 and P3D v4

System specs: Windows 10  Pro 64-bit, i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-2070, 32GB RAM  1X 1TB M2 for X-Plane 11, 1x 500GB SSD for P3Dv4, 1x256GB SSD for OS.

15 hours ago, slait said:

Great, thank you for the feedback. Fortunately the sale runs for a while, so I have time to debate.

Are you referring to 4K performance in general, or specific to the TE England?

I thought the post was about Honolulu. That is what I was referring to. Sorry for the confusion. 

Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK, Blk Ed MB; Intel I7-4790K CPU (@4.5 Ghz); 16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win7 Pro; 2 Samsung 1Tb SSDs;Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; P3D v4.5 HF2