Sign in to follow this  
Theboot100

NDA leaks reporting

2 hours ago, mSparks said:

That is not the plan. MSFT Gamepass is intended to end up a competitor to Google Stadia / Geforce Now

Incorrect.  Project xCloud is going to eventually become more-or-less a Stadia competitor.  It is currently in invite-only beta, restricted to the Android platform for now.

Geforce Now is not directly competing with what Stadia is doing - GFN facilitates access to games you own on other launchers, like Uplay and Steam.  It's akin to renting a gaming PC in the cloud, that can only access a few game launchers.

Game Pass has nothing to do with streaming, although they've already confirmed Project xCloud will eventually "support" Game Pass, meaning you'll be able to play games from Game Pass on it.

• Upvote 1

Well, it's been interesting, but I guess I'm out guys. I'll check back in a few days to see how the saga ended.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Looks like Carlos sure got his 10 mins of fame.

I predict a bleak future for Avsim.

The forum will have 10,000 members and each one of them will have 9,999 members on their ignore list.🤣😨

• Like 1

Its outta control,  and all the fun has been sucked out of the visits. I can't even crack a joke without people people trying to correct my dry sarcastic British humor. Heck, I'm not even British. Hehe 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, n4gix said:

There are times when I briefly wish I had a bit less integrity, so I wouldn't have to have an internal debate about whether to "Approve" your submissions or simply click on the other options available... :dry:

You are really stretching things to even suggest that "Crew-2" was even pretending to be a "Flight Simulator".

I thank you for probably being the only mod that tries to put him in his place. I will remind you though, that multiple threads have been closed because of the guy and apart from what you mentioned, the $6000 PC claim is clear evidence of what he's doing. It's just sad that trolling seems to be allowed on this site 😞

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

14 minutes ago, Krakin said:

I thank you for probably being the only mod that tries to put him in his place. I will remind you though, that multiple threads have been closed because of the guy and apart from what you mentioned, the $6000 PC claim is clear evidence of what he's doing. It's just sad that trolling seems to be allowed on this site 😞

I like his remark on the other forum that LM now owns the rights to MSFS because they own p3d. Lmao 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Avidean said:

What's a troll?

noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
  1. 1.
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    • a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Who decides whether the offence is deliberate or merely a consequence of the post being representative of the other persons point of view?

24 minutes ago, Avidean said:

Who decides whether the offence is deliberate or merely a consequence of the post being representative of the other persons point of view?

We do. 😊

• Like 9

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

To quote a fellow mod, after 24 pages of (mostly) mindless drivel it's past time to put this thread out of our misery.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator