14 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Definition of if

Conjuction

(Entry 1 of 2)

1a : in the event that
b : allowing that
c : on the assumption that
d : on condition that

IF it does come to the XBOX One, In the event that it does come to XBOX One, On the assumption that it comes to the XBOX One....... it will not be the same experience.

I cannot not make it any clearer for you.

Stop saying if. It is coming to Xbox One. There is no if involved. 

10 minutes ago, irrics said:

I’ll be really surprised if MSFS is much of anything, or it happens at all, on XB1 hardware. 

I will just leave it at that. 

The Xbox One X should be powerful enough to run it if optimised correctly. 

4 hours ago, mSparks said:

Flight simulators are very hard to get right and Asobo's last attempt at one was universally hated.

What flight simulator are you referring to? "FS2020" is Asobo's first effort at a flight simulator platform.

"Flight" was authored by Microsoft Game Studio and was an unmitigated disaster.

• Like 2

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

6 minutes ago, irrics said:

I’ll be really surprised if MSFS is much of anything, or it happens at all, on XB1 hardware. 

I will just leave it at that. 

Fair enough.  If I can find where they said porting to Xbox should be easy I will post.  

I edited the posts above regarding the E3 Footage.

9 minutes ago, GlideBy said:

Fair enough.  If I can find where they said porting to Xbox should be easy I will post.  

I edited the posts above regarding the E3 Footage.

If it doesn’t say “porting to Xbox One X” (or lower) hardware specifically, don’t worry about posting honestly, especially if it’s not something in the last couple months. 

We are at Alpha right now and I know people think that MS is committed to some exact release plan on specific X,Y,Z hardware, but honesty let’s just wait and see here. 

With how MS are treating the Xbox branding right now, anything that mentions just “Xbox” is way too ambiguous in what that can mean for late 2020 and beyond.  It’s very possible even MS don’t yet know.

Edited by irrics

9 minutes ago, shawty1984 said:

Stop saying if. It is coming to Xbox One. There is no if involved. 

🤣

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

2 minutes ago, irrics said:

If it doesn’t say “porting to Xbox One X” (or lower) hardware specifically, don’t worry about posting honestly, especially if it’s not something in the last couple months. 

We are at Alpha right now and I know people think that MS is committed to some exact release plan on specific X,Y,Z hardware, but honesty let’s just wait and see here. 

Anything that mentions just “Xbox” is way too ambiguous in what that can mean for late 2020 and beyond.  It’s very possible even MS don’t yet know. 

The official site specifically mentions the Xbox One as does the launch video. The game has been in development for 5 years, I'm pretty sure Microsoft know what it's coming to. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

🤣

I'm not sure what you're laughing at exactly other than your poor grasp of the English language. 

1 minute ago, shawty1984 said:

The official site specifically mentions the Xbox One as does the launch video. The game has been in development for 5 years, I'm pretty sure Microsoft know what it's coming to. 

We aren’t going to convince each other here. 

Let’s just agree to respectfully disagree and move on

1 minute ago, irrics said:

We aren’t going to convince each other here. 

Let’s just agree to respectfully disagree and move on

If you want to move on then that's fine. But I'll repeat. The official site for the game specifically mentions Xbox One, it's like people dont want to believe it. If you want to disagree then that's up to you, you're not disagreeing with me, but Microsoft. 

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/microsoft-flight-simulator

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, n4gix said:

is Asobo's first effort at a flight simulator platform.

Not exactly the first since https://www.asobostudio.com/games/the-crew-2 was billed as a racing simulator with aircraft.

But if I wanted to go round that roundabout again I'd of named it.

So let me rephrase it to Asobo have never released anything anyone 5 years or older actually liked.

https://www.asobostudio.com/games

And we can move on.

AutoATC Developer

I can't find a way to "ignore" a user on the mobile version of Avsim. Anyone know how?

23 years of being online and I've never put another person on ignore. Today is the day.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, shawty1984 said:

If you want to move on then that's fine. But I'll repeat. The official site for the game specifically mentions Xbox One, it's like people dont want to believe it. If you want to disagree then that's up to you, you're not disagreeing with me, but Microsoft. 

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/microsoft-flight-simulator

Because software dates never slip and plans never change. 
😉

You planning to use MSFS on a current XB?

...or why are you so gung-ho around this point anyhow?

Edited by irrics

😉

And most importantly paid reviews are always honest.

AutoATC Developer

😉

Unless there is evidence of that happening then you have to go with the official line. That's like me saying I'm going on holiday next week. I'm not but plans might change.