Sign in to follow this  
Macpah

X-Plane 11.50 beta 1 -is HERE-

Orbx KSEA, all settings on MAX.

IR9cYB.jpg

• Like 7

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

4 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Orbx KSEA, all settings on MAX.

IR9cYB.jpg

You just changed my plans. Thanks!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I read at the .org forums that XP-Realistic works. Can anyone else confirm?

19 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I read at the .org forums that XP-Realistic works. Can anyone else confirm?

Seems to be working  for me. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Seems to be working  for me. 

I'm doing a back up so that I can test this new version. Thanks!

All these people posting amazing FPS, what resolution and settings?

Vulkan enabled. Sliders to the right at orbx egcb and true earth on a 4k screen and live overcast struggle to maintain 30fps. Mostly around 27ish. 4.5Ghz, 32GB and 1080ti. Which is pretty much what I had before. Generally I lower settings a but for more fps.

I suspect is this could well bring a surge of people jumping to rtx cards for those determined to stand by X-plane, not to mention MSFS2020.......

No more just getting by. 

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

If you have a secondary video card installed and get a black screen on launch, disable within device manager and that may take care of it.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

I am BLOWN out of my mind. All setting to the right and I'm getting 30 fps in DD's NYC with airports. I only loaded NYC because I know that it was notoriously a poor performer. I can't believe what I'm seeing. I need to put back my sky textures, lights, and the haze has got to go, but so far this is an amazing accomplishment by the XPlane team. I have an i7 2600K and I'm getting 30 fps with bad weather and all settings were to the right. I'm going to be looking for a backup i7 2600K or 2700K because I will not need to upgrade my cpu or gtx 1070 for a while. 

Q9kvpCY.jpg

r8gHlNG.jpg

QylCbOS.jpg

The GTN 750 works. XP-Realistic works I still have to test with all sceneries & libraries, but I have a feeling that XP 11.50 is only going to get better from here.

Jose

• Like 4

Glad they finally got it out,I'm not quite ready to move yet and give up Xvision and BluFX settings just yet. Spent months getting it right

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

11 hours ago, tonywob said:

It works with TE regions, but vulkan can be quite aggressive on blurring textures if you have 4GB or less GPU.

So I have to disable OrbX airports for it to work? 

For me, the sim crashes halfway through loading over OrbX scenery on 11.50, both with Vulkan enabled and with regular OpenGL.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

I have xVision 1.50 installed, but it doesn't seem to work...and the SHADER button is grayed out...and can't be accessed...

14 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

I have xVision 1.50 installed, but it doesn't seem to work...and the SHADER button is grayed out...and can't be accessed...

Which part of

"xVision 1.50 supports new X-Plane 11.50 version excluding shader tweaks functionality.
In X-Plane 11.50 all shaders are changed so drastically that it requires painstaking work completely from scratch. Not only Vulkan shaders, but old OpenGL shaders that used in previous versions too.
It means that to support new shaders we need a new product and it seems to be incredibly difficult to devise."

from the official site did you not get? 😛

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Post Edit: The FPS performance and smoothness is phenomenal!  I have a study level aircraft, over a custom scenery...and the FPS is pegged at 31 and doesn't go below.  I have never seen that kind of FPS performance, and no advance stutter.  Have Vulcan checked off, of course.  Experimenting with ReShade.  I had a bad install, but re-installed and all is well.  Very impressed!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pastaiolo said:

Which part of

"xVision 1.50 supports new X-Plane 11.50 version excluding shader tweaks functionality.
In X-Plane 11.50 all shaders are changed so drastically that it requires painstaking work completely from scratch. Not only Vulkan shaders, but old OpenGL shaders that used in previous versions too.
It means that to support new shaders we need a new product and it seems to be incredibly difficult to devise."

from the official site did you not get? 😛

LOL...thank's...I did a fast  no-RTFM, first run.   I am most impressed with Vulcan!   So really, then is xVision useful any longer?

Edited by Sesquashtoo