Sign in to follow this  
clive6354

FOOLISH ACTIONS ON LIVE STREAM

You should try putting al the Fs2004 folders in Prepar3d v5, I heard somewhere. I didn’t try it yet but they say it is a miracle!

• Like 3

Last night I was going to live stream on my youtube channel about how I managed to get an FS98 model of an airliner into P3D, which puts the frame rates up to well over 100 in spite of some of the cylinders in the 3D model having as many as 12 sides and the textures being at a massive 800 pixel resolution.

But just as I was about to go live on my youtube channel, two units of SAS troops, accompanied by the internet world police, rappelled down onto my roof from a pair of hovering Westland Scouts. The choppers had cunningly managed to approach my house unheard owing to the fireworks and applause going on at 8pm in celebration of the NHS workers, so I became embroiled in a four hour gun battle with the internet world police, until I ran out of ammunition, whereupon they arrested me just as I was about to drink the Kool Aid. 

• Like 11

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

14 minutes ago, rob0203 said:

You should try putting al the Fs2004 folders in Prepar3d v5, I heard somewhere. I didn’t try it yet but they say it is a miracle!

You would have to encase your PC in a concrete shield for 250,000 years...

Edited by DavidP
  • Like 1

David Porrett

1 hour ago, DavidP said:

You would have to encase your PC in a concrete shield for 250,000 years...

I thought the specs included 10.4 feet of lead and 29.628 inches of Titanium too, wasn't it?🤓

• Like 2

I woke up to this topic this morning, and it hurt my brain as I hadn't had my coffee yet.

I come back to Avsim now and see it's still the top thread in the P3D forum!?! 

God help us all.

• Like 2

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

5 hours ago, clive6354 said:

Such actions should not be allowed on live stream

Why?

Hey guys, 

Public Enemy #1 here.... yeah, I would have responded sooner but I have been trapped in LM offices trying to explain to them I wasnt taking their software and trying to perform illegal acts against them.....lol....hang on, the YT and Twitch police are at the door, let me see what they want. 

I also have a few other tips that I found out by experimenting with my P3dv5 until the developers all release new installers for the add ons I have....Default P3dv5 trees are exactly the same as Orbxs Trees HD, so theres no need to run them in v5. Although if you run their LC products, it will remove the lovely 3d default trees and replace them with the 2d criss cross ones... it all depends on your set up... We found out loads more like that during our experiments on the channel... Gotta go now, the internet police are asking for my pc now......

See ya guys in the skies!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, yidahoo said:

Yep basically he made P3D v5 back into v4 but running on DX12. Genius

And got double as many fps? I'm sold...

Does this mean I can get P3Dv5 to run on my Pentium II? I've been saving for a new system since the Clinton administration but I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger.

-Brian

Brian MacMillan

Intel i7-7700@3.6GHz-16GB /GTX 1070-8GB/MSI B250M Bazooka  

Hate to be a downer but - THIS one is going down the drain rapidly  🙂

Vic

• Upvote 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors