Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

May 7th, 2020 - Development/Insider Update

I recognized Lucern.

Another one of those areas we would have in photogrammetry if this were based on googles dataset... *sigh*...

1 minute ago, Claviateur said:

No one will ever complain about the grass now hopefully... Well, one less thing for people here to worry about 😁

Don't be silly.  Some people will always find something to gripe about.

• Like 4

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

The first video, in the background, that jet seems to be connected to a jetway that isn't connected to a building 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, andyjohnston.net said:

Yeah, I couldn't see it from there either.

I've put them on YouTube (thankfully it was a quick upload) and embedded them in the main post. Should be viewable now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The video with the storm blowing by while aircraft is on ground is insane! I love it! Looks very convincing and real check out the anvil/thunderhead (I think anyway?) in far background - this is the best weather I've seen yet - great job Asobo! Cheers 👌

Edited by KERNEL32
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

More interesting info, as always. Love the shot of Lake Lucerne, have been fortunate enough to travel there so really enjoyed that shot.

Also enjoyed the first shot of the Cessna with flaps down on taxiway, (a little close to the edge there... 😉) can't tell if it's early morning or late evening but the atmosphere is enticing...

Finally, Closed Beta in July, there's some exciting news for everyone!

Edited by BaronKen

Ken

12 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

The first video, in the background, that jet seems to be connected to a jetway that isn't connected to a building 😁

There weren’t stairs available, so they had to improvise 

Edited by aleex
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Looks like a possible holiday release since the beta is coming in July!

Wondering if possible invites coming in the future since I will upgrade my systems memory to 32gb DDR-4 3600 next week, signed up ages ago.

You all need to pause the timelapse video and see the AI ATC chatter text for some interesting ATC Instructions... 

• Like 1

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Just now, SP2472 said:

Wondering if possible invites coming in the future since I will upgrade my systems memory to 32gb DDR-4 3600 next week, signed up ages ago.

Next wave of invites are coming with the next Alpha update, which should be next week.

Edited by Tuskin38

Two images by whitelight506 are the same, or seem to be the same, ones with the red Bonanza in them.

Screenshots seem to be better quality this week I'd say.

Wait a second. It looks like they didn't actually quote anyone from AVSIM, but made the quote up themselves. Have to say it's extremely accurate...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Wait a second. It looks like they didn't actually quote anyone from AVSIM, but made the quote up themselves. Have to say it's extremely accurate...

Seems like they used this thread as inspiration?

• Like 1

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.