Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

Invites are coming

If you got access to the alpha and run into issues with accessing, installing, or starting MSFS, please do NOT report it here. On the one hand it breaks the NDA, on the other hand you won't get help from MS/Asobo here anyway. Instead, report the issue in the alpha forum, there's a high probability someone ran into a similar issue before. The alpha forum has a good search function, try this first.

I think you can access the alpha forum even if you can't access the Insider area of the MSFS website, but not 100% sure about this. There have several hints how to proceed if you can't access the MSFS website Insider area. What helped me when I as unable to login once, was the following procedure which has been posted repeatedly.

8e04c730-bcfb-4dff-82a2-015197fecca5?upl

There are a few alternative hints around, too. Besides, you may want to try a different browser, Edge works for fine me (as long as I don't check Auto sign-in).

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Still no invite for me.  Just checked the Xbox Insider Hub for the nth time just in case I missed the email, nope still ony Minecraft Beta available, nothing else.

Have fun all, enjoy! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mengy said:

Still no invite for me.  Just checked the Xbox Insider Hub for the nth time just in case I missed the email, nope still ony Minecraft Beta available, nothing else.

Have fun all, enjoy! 

Same ting man ! I signed up since september ! 

• Like 1

More rejection for me too...  I feel like I’m 17 again at last orders in the pub an all my mates have pulled an I realise I’m going home alone, even the fat one has pulled! Devasted!... Bit dramatic I know ha!

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

More rejection for me too...  I feel like I’m 17 again at last orders in the pub an all my mates have pulled an I realise I’m going home alone, even the fat one has pulled! Devasted!... Bit dramatic I know ha!

Thanks for putting this feeling to words so beautifully and accurately. Let's stay strong together, brother.

1 minute ago, Kopteeni said:

Thanks for putting this feeling to words so beautifully and accurately. Let's stay strong together, brother.

Indeed my friend.. I’m thinking about putting an online therapy session together for us none alpha members, can see it going like this “ Hi my names Dave, I’m now 6 months without an invite an staying strong, taking it one day at a time, still managing to hold down a job an not go completely off the rails” everyone begins to applaud my efforts.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

Indeed my friend.. I’m thinking about putting an online therapy session together for us none alpha members, can see it going like this “ Hi my names Dave, I’m now 6 months without an invite an staying strong, taking it one day at a time, still managing to hold down a job an not go completely off the rails” everyone begins to applaud my efforts.

Laughed way too hard at this lmao !!

Edited by Baber20
  • Like 1

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

I'm in, but I was one of the very first to sign up (like the first few days), so that may be why.

I signed up on the 27th of September, I can't remember if this was day one or not, I updated my DXDiag when switching to W10. I don't have an invite and its hugely disappointing, but I'll get to play it at some point. 

Jack Cannon

I'm not in either but it's probably because I have an i5 2500k. It's O.C. but they wouldn't be able to tell. 😞

So when is the support group forming? lol

9 minutes ago, Kpeters said:

So when is the support group forming? lol

I'd like to join too...

Do we know, how long this wave of invates will continue?

I have only a i5 4590, but registered very early.

It is so hard... 😞

3 minutes ago, Mengy said:

Have fun all, enjoy! 

Same ting man ! I signed up since september ! 

1 minute ago, Usvart said:

Do we know, how long this wave of invates will continue?

I have only a i5 4590, but registered very early.

It is so hard... 😞

I haven't seen anyone say they have received an invite after the initial 8:47EST wave

Jack Cannon