Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

Invites are coming

2 minutes ago, Claviateur said:

Nice, I will not talk to myself then 🙂 

And as far as I understood they said, "starting today" so you might still have a chance who knows.

It's possible. This way though, it would be a pleasant surprise instead of my optimism becoming disappointment like all previous times. 🙂

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

They stated invites are starting going out, so we can hope another wave today.

3 hours ago, Claviateur said:

Nice, I will not talk to myself then 🙂 

And as far as I understood they said, "starting today" so you might still have a chance who knows.

I'll be around as well and hope you're right and some more are sent out. But sincerely, my guess it's a half automated process, and when someone presses the go button, probably most invitations leave together in a split second. So unless they decide to do a second batch today, my guess is no invite.

Next Week 😄.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Has anyone who "got in" registered recently, at the end of April, or are all of you "Day 1 guys"? 🙂 Thanks 🙂

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

2 minutes ago, Thomasso said:

Has anyone who "got in" registered recently, at the end of April, or are all of you "Day 1 guys"? 🙂 Thanks 🙂

I've seen at the moment up to November, so I guess they consider those who registered early maybe from September to November? I did the alpha survey on the day I received the newsletter mail, which was the 17th of September, and I'm not in.

32 minutes ago, Darcanlos said:

I've seen at the moment up to November, so I guess they consider those who registered early maybe from September to November? I did the alpha survey on the day I received the newsletter mail, which was the 17th of September, and I'm not in.

Okay, thanks. I'm asking because I signed up recently when they opened it and wondering if I have a chance of getting in 🙂 Maybe Alpha 4 or 5.

My specs are in the signature.

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

2 hours ago, shadowninja0860 said:

Wel im not very hopeful, but got this on my Insider Hub today, am i in the Alpha?

https://imgur.com/a/SQYn40d

Sorry nope, Windows Gaming Flight is basically the equivalent of Steam made by Microsoft for their Windows Game Pass 🙂
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/04/14/windows-gaming-flight-xbox-pc-app/

As for me no email/nothing in the Insider Hub either, well let's hope to see something coming in the next few days...

5 hours ago, hatchna said:

It's possible. This way though, it would be a pleasant surprise instead of my optimism becoming disappointment like all previous times. 🙂

Afraid of that as well, hahah

Victor Roos

Got the email!  I applied early, probably not day 1.  Maybe day 3. 😄 

Oddly enough, I never updated my dxdiag.

I can't do much with a satellite connection except read the forums, but I've got an appointment in a few days for a site survey and new wireless installation if it passes.  I may need to spring a grand or two for a tower to see over the trees.  I found out a couple of weeks ago that a wireless company built a new tower about 1/4 mile from my house.  MSFS is now a possibility for me.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

9 hours ago, hatchna said:

I signed up day 1 as well. I upgraded my PC since then and updated my DXDiag. Hopefully that doesn't hold me back.

Yearh, me too... signed up on the first day, but have updated my DxDiag in the mean-time... Have no idea, if it hurts my chances... fingers crossed... 🙂

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I am happy for you guys. Now you can say your boss that you have to work remotely. I was accepted about a month ago. Good times.
There are hope for those who registered early.

Edited by zemez

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals