Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
penta_a

FS labs A320-X V5.0.1.100 Released 30Jun

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, G-YMML1 said:

There are no so many liveries currently available, but just give them some time...

There's a few.  Easyjet and the Spanish  national carrier called British Airways... 😁

Any opportunities I get 👍

Edited by fluffyflops

 
 
 
 
v63vq9-5.png

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

In which resolution are you running the sim?

If you're after monitor resolution: 2560x1440.

Texture resolution was 2048 initially then I tried 4096 later on.


Rob

Sim rig: i9900K @ 5GHz, 2080 Ti. Flying P3D v5, X-plane 11, Aerofly FS2 and DCS in VR. 

xHQaMSP.jpg CYpqh7S.jpg

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

interesting , i started with colour crash all over screen and this one

Navn på program med fejl: Prepar3D.exe, version: 5.0.31.35253, tidsstempel: 0x5eebf566
Navn på modul med fejl: D3DCOMPILER_47.dll, version: 10.0.17134.12, tidsstempel: 0x51e0672f
Undtagelseskode: 0xc0000005
Forskydning med fejl 0x00000000000fda92
Proces-id 0x1a2c
Programmets starttidspunkt 0x01d64eff282ef8bf
Programsti: P:\P3DV5\Prepar3D.exe
Modulsti: P:\P3DV5\D3DCOMPILER_47.dll
Rapport-id: 24713200-787f-40da-9bc0-37a04e4a82d7
Fuldt navn på program med fejl: 
Relativt program-id for program med fejl: 

 

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

 

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Share this post


Link to post

Just missing PBR on the flight-deck now.


Intel i9 10900k@5.1Ghz - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Gaming Carbon Z490 - 32Gb RAM DDR4 3200 - 5TB NVMe/SSD - Samsung Ultra-Wide 49" 5K C49RG94SSU - BeQuiet Straight Power 1000W Platinum - BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX
Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog (w. MONSTERTECH Mounts) + MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals
Oculus Rift S / TrackIR
MSFS / Prepar3D V5 / DCS / XP11

Share this post


Link to post

whats your UMpolicy AM for your CPU  in v5? Mine is 252 for a 4770K HT ON

Michael Moe


Michael Moe

 

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

Just missing PBR on the flight-deck now.

A pleasant surprise. So you have to fly with a view from the outside.


EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Michael Moe said:

whats your UMpolicy AM for your CPU  in v5? Mine is 252 for a 4770K HT ON

Michael Moe

I think the fsl has never really liked Affinuty masks too much to be fair.


 
 
 
 
v63vq9-5.png

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, fluffyflops said:

I think the fsl has never really liked Affinuty masks too much to be fair.

So do you delete the Umpolicy file then ?

Thanks

Michael Moe


Michael Moe

 

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

interesting , i started with colour crash all over screen and this one

Navn på program med fejl: Prepar3D.exe, version: 5.0.31.35253, tidsstempel: 0x5eebf566
Navn på modul med fejl: D3DCOMPILER_47.dll, version: 10.0.17134.12, tidsstempel: 0x51e0672f
Undtagelseskode: 0xc0000005
Forskydning med fejl 0x00000000000fda92
Proces-id 0x1a2c
Programmets starttidspunkt 0x01d64eff282ef8bf
Programsti: P:\P3DV5\Prepar3D.exe
Modulsti: P:\P3DV5\D3DCOMPILER_47.dll
Rapport-id: 24713200-787f-40da-9bc0-37a04e4a82d7
Fuldt navn på program med fejl: 
Relativt program-id for program med fejl: 

 

Michael Moe

Me too. Exact the same crash report message. Afterwards new p3d start a d all runni g. But after closing p3d from fslabs flight I get an sounds.dll faulting module message round about half a minute after closed p3dv5. Anyone else seeing this?

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

So do you delete the Umpolicy file then ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

no,

I dont use a affiniity mask anymore,  but  I did years ago in v4 when I did it cause an issue with the fsl 


 
 
 
 
v63vq9-5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Me too. Exact the same crash report message. Afterwards new p3d start a d all runni g. But after closing p3d from fslabs flight I get an sounds.dll faulting module message round about half a minute after closed p3dv5. Anyone else seeing this?

i hate to be smug, but I just did a short 1 hour sector. 

Ive not flown the FSL for a good new months, alas in my opinion its still the King of the Hill by a country mile.

I had to go to the fridge and get myself a beer after landing I enjoyed it so much.  Kudos to Andrew and the team.  its a beauty.  

2020-6-30-19-50-39-646.jpg

 

2020-6-30-20-15-30-612.jpg

 

 

2020-6-30-20-21-6-334.jpg

 

 

Edited by fluffyflops
  • Like 3

 
 
 
 
v63vq9-5.png

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, awf said:

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/25816-what-have-you-guys-done/

Amazing performance in v5 between 45 and 98 fps 😎

so your frames go between 45 and 98?  That sounds very un-smooth with that spread.  I think most hear would benefit from locking frames.  But I agree   amazing performance. 


9700k | Maximus XI Hero| 32gb DDR4 3000 | 1080Ti 11GB | 1tb EVO Plus 970 and 500GB M2+3TB HDD | 43" Samsung X60R 4k and 2  22" monitors | Corsair RM750x |  240MM AIO.| MFG Crosswind | T16000M Stick | Saitek Throttle Quad | Skalarki MCDU and FCU | Saitek Radio Panel

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, micstatic said:

so your frames go between 45 and 98?  That sounds very un-smooth with that spread.  I think most hear would benefit from locking frames.  But I agree   amazing performance. 

Nope smooth as butter, for the first time I don't use a lock (maybe later I decide to settle with my external lock, but at this point no reason for it) 🙂

Edited by awf
  • Like 1

 

André
 

Share this post


Link to post

Bought P3D v5 tonight and installed Orbx Global, OLC and airport’s.

GSXv2 and lastly FSL A320v5.

No crashes no nothing and a FPS  increased by 50% over the same screen with the same add ons running from P3D v4.5. 4.5 is now deleted.

How anyone can complain about FPS now is beyond me and am on a 5 year old cpu and a 1070, but I do still run at 1080x1920.

only install Orbx airports so far but at EGNX runway 28 same slider setting as 4.5 VRAM was 3.1 of 7.1.

Hugos new VC for the FSL A320 is amazing looks well used.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

David Murden.  P3D v5  FSL A321 / A320 / A319 : PMDG NGu / 748iF PMDG NG / 747-/ 777 : QW 787 :  Maddog MD-80 :Q400 :

DCS: A10C Warthog : AV-8B Harrier :  F-14B Tomcat  : F-16C Viper F/A-18C Hornet 

My FSL Walkthrough PDF From GPU to Parked.      My PMDG NGXu Light Mod      My PMDG NG SpotLight Profile/Mod.  

PC 4790k@4.6 : 1070 : 16GB DDR3 RAM : Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS: Thrustmaster TPR.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    22%
    $5,550.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...