Sign in to follow this  
CallsignDE

Leaked Videos

36 minutes ago, honanhal said:

James

The new sim will be, scenery-wise, a great leap forward as they'd say in China 😉, I said it and will, without any doubt, say it again when FS20 will be on my rig. I would go as far as saying that, considering only the building shapes, Pyong Yang is much better than the Bangkok we saw in a shot. It is great to see it in the sim. But the ortho is bad. The avenues and public squares are green etc. It cannot be perfect and it is not losing perspective to say it . It is just asking for a better imagery. 

Also, the DPRK is  not poor in imagery, believe me. It is a country which is scrutinised from the sky for obvious and good reasons. Not only for their missile and nuclear activities but they do a lot of things that we don't like. One example, yesterday evening before going to bed I got that on my twitter tilme line. Not a bad image. Take a look at Google Earth too. 

If this sim is going to be Earth Twin as Sebastian Wloch put it, they will have to diversify their imagery portfiolio. Again, saying that is opening perspectives not losing them.

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Very nice video. Much better than I expected, given that North Korea most likely is quite sparse when it comes to data.

Unfortunately I cannot find the Teterboro video anywhere... 😕

🙂

15 hours ago, n4gix said:

I find in interesting - and curious - that no one has commented on the airplane itself. No animated ailerons, elevator or rudder! What? 😠

Plus, at one point it rolls very awkwardly to the side.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

1 hour ago, honanhal said:

So Pyongyang, of all places, looks like a high-quality P3D city addon (and it was almost all done procedurally, by the way!) and most of the discussion here is about how ugly it is? Huh?

I think it still looks great and I prefer it over any default scenery of current sims. My only complaint is the "grass streests".

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

8 hours ago, Turpentine said:

That Teterboro video almost brought a few tears to my eyes. This is what I always dreamt a flight sim would look like. And this gorgeous scenery runs at 30+ FPS. I'm so pumped.

Sure did. It’s exactly where I’ve been dreaming technology would get to for decades.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, kovatSS said:

1:49:00 true gameplay video. Flying, weather, menu, ground services, multiplayer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ic19VFHwsrhTvxUn6YuL8HsEBbSJMYJB/view

1 hour ago, Tektolnes said:

Thanks 👍

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

1 hour ago, Hyperfocal said:

Sure did. It’s exactly where I’ve been dreaming technology would get to for decades.

Couldn't agree more. Phenomenal. Realise there will be inaccuracies, overall though, just awesome.

The New York video, at one point you can clearly see a building with Verison's name on the sire, suggesting that we will indeed be able to see the name so businesses and stuff.

• Like 1

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]