Sign in to follow this  
CallsignDE

Leaked Videos

4 minutes ago, andyjohnston.net said:

The New York video, at one point you can clearly see a building with Verison's name on the sire, suggesting that we will indeed be able to see the name so businesses and stuff.

For the photogrammetry cities I would surely assume so... unless MS would have to actively remove it due to legal reasons, but I do not think so as they are also visible in Bing.

thsnk you @kovatSS Finally some island hoping I was longing to that😃

2 hours ago, kovatSS said:

1:49:00 true gameplay video. Flying, weather, menu, ground services, multiplayer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ic19VFHwsrhTvxUn6YuL8HsEBbSJMYJB/view

Honestly, if you are going to both violate the NDA so publicly (and thus burn yourself) and almost certainly be insta-booted from any further testing, one would think you could at least do a high quality video, rather than something recorded on a potato..........

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I saw a leak last night of a night landing and eventhough there were blurry boxes and the quality wasn't crisp, the level of detail was outstanding. From the city lights illuminating the clouds, to the crimson crescent moon low on the horizon. One thing that struck my attention though was the real time reflections on the cockpit glass from the screens in the cockpit. With every move of the G1000 display, it was moving in parallel on the glass. 

Less than a month now and we will all be experiencing a new world and a new era in flight simulation. I haven't been this excited since FSX was due for release, of course we all know how quickly our excitement faded when it was installed...I know for certain though, that MSFS 2020 will live up to our expectations and even greater. 

• Like 2

In the above mentioned video, we can see how default airports, that have received no enhancement, looks, and Boy, it looks BAAAAD. St.Maarten (TNCM) is unrecognizable, and clearly shows why MS doesn't wanna show offline scenery. Yes, I know it's probably an early alpha, but oh, it's bad. People who said addon developers were done, couldn't be more wrong. TNCM clearly shows there's plenty of room for developers like FlyTampa to convert their TNCM scenery. I am very excited for it to be out, but from what I have seen in that video, it doesn't look anything like the screenshots that is being posted, so can't wait to see what the finished result will look like.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

I was barely able to recon TNCM lot of lego bricks😄...lot of opportunity for ORBX and tropicalSim..

at the other hand st Barths airport is very well modeled you can feel the "love" since it is a French island.

Water at St. Barths still too dark doesnt look tropical at all (and this is a late alpha you can see at the watermarks) so what is the issue fixing it?

Overall the sim looks impressive nevertheless!

28 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Honestly, if you are going to both violate the NDA so publicly (and thus burn yourself) and almost certainly be insta-booted from any further testing, one would think you could at least do a high quality video, rather than something recorded on a potato..........

Someone recorded it from a discord transmission, so it would not look beautiful anyway.

Edited by andrecarli737

imyj2f-5.png

Looks like we have wake turbulence modeled.

Awesome.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Interesting that Render Scaling is implemented, I wonder if we can set a target frame rate and have the sim auto-scale.

Bernard

31 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Just because I found it, doesnt mean I recorded it. It seems like it was recorded from a discord screen sharing and in that you lose quality by streaming, recording and finally uploading.

14 minutes ago, andrecarli737 said:

Someone recorded it from a discord transmission, so it would not look beautiful anyway.

Not familiar with Discord, does that mean it was being streamed to a group of people? If they didn't think the video would get out there, serves them right...

8 minutes ago, kovatSS said:

Just because I found it, doesnt mean I recorded it. It seems like it was recorded from a discord screen sharing and in that you lose quality by streaming, recording and finally uploading.

I was talking about the obvious username on the video watermark.

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

8 minutes ago, kovatSS said:

Don't think Hiflyer was suggesting that for a moment.

But I agree with him. The recording is awful.

• Like 1

With these latest leaks I guess, because we're getting so near release date, people are trying to grab Views by falling on their swords and doing this.

Talk about 'short-termism'. These guys have got it.

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese
  • Like 2