Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

Patch 1.9.3.0

Lucky you, I will be alone with my corrupted sim. Restarting the sim does not help 😞

Seems like Asobo is not even able to implement proper downloader, never happened to me before, new bug introduced? First file in the update goes to random number of % (never above 30%) and restarts. 

Edited by Steku

7 minutes ago, Le Français said:

No Longitude fuel fix ;(

I was thinking the same thing.  I wonder why it’s taking so long to address this aircraft. Some of the issues is just simple edits.  Guess I’ll check to see if Jeffco in Denver is still called ‘Detroit Metro International’ by ATC...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

16 minutes ago, espent said:

I like this addition to the Content Manager:

193-6.png

is that the A320 mod now available through the market place? was hesitating to download and copy/paste anything so far manually

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

My update has been stuck on 0% / 1011.16 MiB on "Downloading asobo-bushtrip-nevada-0.1.35fspatch" for about 20 minutes now. 

And I've never had issues with installation or patches before.

I'm guessing there's a lot of traffic.

Edited by Republic3D
correction

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

1 minute ago, Steku said:

Lucky you, I will be alone with my corrupted sim. Restarting the some does not help 😞

Did you try disabling your firewall?

Edited by airlinejets

My patch downloaded, then on restarting (1.9.3.0) it checked for updates and has decided to download a whole 95.58GiB which is likely to take about 36 hours.

I am glad some of you had more success than I am having!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIIl DARK HERO (AM4), Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC and 32 GB Vengeance Pro Ram 3600MHz. DELL Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440 and DELL U2414H

Hmm, no mentioning of fixing live weather when starting the second flight... then again, a lot of stuff packed into the patch. Let´s hope nothing major got broken in the making.

1 minute ago, DAD said:

is that the A320 mod now available through the market place? was hesitating to download and copy/paste anything so far manually

The flybywiresim A320 mod is not available through the marketplace.

1 minute ago, Republic3D said:

My update has been stuck on 0% / 1011.6 MiB on "Downloading asobo-bushtrip-nevada-0.1.35fspatch" for about 20 minutes now. 

And I've never had issues with installation or patches before.

I'm guessing there's a lot of traffic.

Not on their end, I got all 8 gigs in less than 10 minutes...  Can you reboot and try again?  Corrupt file perhaps?  Enough HD space?  The servers on their side seem fine

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Just now, Espana Pete said:

My patch downloaded, then on restarting (1.9.3.0) it checked for updates and has decided to download a whole 95.58GiB which is likely to take about 36 hours.

I am glad some of you had more success than I am having!

You changed something, maybe the location where it's installed when you installed the patch. The trick is to not change anything including the installation path which may look like it's on the wrong drive. Had that happen before 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAD said:

It just recognises what you have added to the community folder.

6 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

Sounds like a personal problem to fix just add a little fuel in flight no big deal

Seriously, there’s more issues than just the fuel problem with this aircraft.  One glaring issue is the ability to climb at 3800fpm all the way to 40,000ft with a full load...

• Like 2

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

1 minute ago, DAD said:

I hope this is the first step in that direction. The fact that they are able to tell it is updated must mean they have some check towards GitHub. (I would think...)

• Like 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

1 minute ago, psolk said:

Not on their end, I got all 8 gigs in less than 10 minutes...  Can you reboot and try again?  Corrupt file perhaps?  Enough HD space?  The servers on their side seem fine

250 GB available space, 1 Gbit download speed. I might have to just reboot and retry like you said. I'm in Europe, so probably a European server. 

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s