Sign in to follow this  
buspelle

Revert back, is it possible?

Dear simmers, is there a possible way to revert back to "older" versions om MSFS? lets say the one before the last patch...

Best regards

Per

3 minutes ago, buspelle said:

Dear simmers, is there a possible way to revert back to "older" versions om MSFS? lets say the one before the last patch...

Best regards

Per

Hello, Negative. 😞

Hi,

I tried a similar test and it was not successfull. Wanted just to revert A320N 1.8.3  (which was better than 1.9.3)  but negative.

Details are on the link :

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

You can, but you will need this:

TimeMachine-Feature.jpg?fit=1050,700&ssl

• Like 5

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I managed do go back via backup restore, but you for this would would need to create a backup copy before the update... 

I would literally pay to revert back to patch #2 where everything was smooth and without CTD. Also my favourite plane wasnt broken then (TBM).

• Like 1

If you are affected by issues like the camera CTD and the black avionics screen, those should be fixed in the patch which is coming in just two days from now. Even if it is possible to revert to an older build via a back-up, it will probably cause more issues the next time the game tries to update.

• Like 1

The only way to go back is to keep a backup of your working sim. Then restore it if you don't like a new update. This will require you to disable internet access before loading the sim. Once you are in the main menu, enable internet.

So I read.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Too bad we can't block the update checks separate from the map data. I block Windows updates at my router, because a lot of updates makes things worse instead of better. Don't worry, I have a ton of security precautions to prevent the taking over of my computer. The point is, if we could block MFS from accessing "you have an update" site, we could then wait and see if an update truly makes things better or worse before letting it through. However, I'm currently unaware of a way of doing this.

2 hours ago, Chock said:

You can, but you will need this:

TimeMachine-Feature.jpg?fit=1050,700&ssl

A classic.

NAX669.png