Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

I've just downloaded the AIG manager and I'm trying to find the appeal. It's great to see real liveries at an airport, but since the program doesn't work with TCAS, it feels very barren in the sky, when you can't see other planes around you. Then I flew from Logan to Providence and while Logan had planes, Providence was completely empty. 

Is the appeal of the game, having real life liveries and maybe seeing them in the air? The live ATC/traffic felt more immersive than this, but maybe I'm missing something? 

On 3/31/2022 at 2:25 PM, tazz said:

Just starting using AIG AI-Manager. I've downloaded and installed several airlines without any issues except for airlines like Air Canada that have .zip at the end of the file. Anyone else have this problem?   

What kind of error? Does AIM ask for the location of the zip file? Under the flightplan tab there is also an option to Install (local ZIP) if you have gotten the file.

4 hours ago, tripper721 said:

since the program doesn't work with TCAS

It does work with TCAS, but only with the planes that spawn when you first start the program, any spawned after won't show up.

Live Traffic is the same way in my experience.

4 hours ago, tripper721 said:

Providence was completely empty.

I've got flights at Providence. Maybe you just happened to land at a point where most flights were in the air. Like I spawned at noon and there were only 2 planes, rolled the time back a few hours earlier, and then more spawned.

Vf1YBvA.png

sMbRVx5.png

Edited by Tuskin38

23 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

I've got flights at Providence. Maybe you just happened to land at a point where most flights were in the air. Like I spawned at noon and there were only 2 planes, rolled the time back a few hours earlier, and then more spawned.

I've also found sometimes I need to move the time back and forth a little to get more aircraft to spawn at the gates.  E.g. there might be 4 planes at 1pm, but setting the time to 3pm and back leads to there being 7 planes. No idea why.

Aorus Master X570 / 5800x3d w/ Arctic Freezer ii 280 / Asus TUF 3090 w/ gigabyte BIOS / 2x16GB b-die @ 3600Mhz 

@bbsmitz I think it's because TC will not remove some of the already spawned aircraft when moving time inside the sim. So, for example, if you move the time from 1pm to 3pm you'll get the aircraft available at 1pm and the ones at 3pm (hence more aircraft). This was reported to Kai some time ago, it will probably be fixed one day.

Edited by Bad_T

7 hours ago, Bad_T said:

@bbsmitz I think it's because TC will not remove some of the already spawned aircraft when moving time inside the sim. So, for example, if you move the time from 1pm to 3pm you'll get the aircraft available at 1pm and the ones at 3pm (hence more aircraft). This was reported to Kai some time ago, it will probably be fixed one day.

Makes sense.  Honestly I kinda like having the extra traffic, but if they're going for realism I'm sure they'll fix it at some point.

Aorus Master X570 / 5800x3d w/ Arctic Freezer ii 280 / Asus TUF 3090 w/ gigabyte BIOS / 2x16GB b-die @ 3600Mhz 

Hey guys! How does it works using real world live traffic? Should i run AIG Controller, or connect it by other way?

2 hours ago, LennyPilot said:

Hey guys! How does it works using real world live traffic? Should i run AIG Controller, or connect it by other way?

You need PSXT to inject the real world traffic into the sim.
You need RealTraffic to supply the traffic for PSXT.

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

16 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

You need PSXT to inject the real world traffic into the sim.
You need RealTraffic to supply the traffic for PSXT.

Thanks Buddy! I'll keep it on mind!

2 hours ago, LennyPilot said:

Just turn on live traffic in MSFS traffic options and it will model and livery match if the data matches. You don't need traffic controller running.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Just turn on live traffic in MSFS traffic options and it will model and livery match if the data matches. You don't need traffic controller running.

So for someone like myself who mainly uses the MSFS live traffic...is it possible to just simply install the all of the models / liveries without installing all of the flight plans?

I had to reinstall the sim a few weeks back and held off on reinstalling AIG, simply due to just wanting to fly asap. I've just been using Simple Traffic with MSFS live traffic, which does the livery matching job well enough. I definitely miss all the nice AIG models though and would certainly reinstall those if possible.

Two things:

1. how do I get AIG AI Traffic on Macco Sims EGCC?

2. Sadly, since some days, I get pretty often struck by a CTD due to the ominous 0xc0000005 error of the flightsimulator.exe. Interestingly only then, if AIG TC runs in the background. Nothing changed in those days, so I really wonder, what is going on now... Never had any CTD so far in MSFS, all of the sudden... Back to no AI traffic I guess... sadly...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

There's several options:

• AIG with Asobo Live AI Traffic
  • AIG with Traffic Controller - historic offline flight plans
  • AIG with PSXT and RealTraffic (latter requires subscription) - live AI traffic

Each has their pros and cons. I tend to use the AIG Traffic Controller, although due to SimConnect issues, it can be a bit unstable. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

53 minutes ago, FakeWayne said:

is it possible to just simply install the all of the models / liveries without installing all of the flight plans?

No. But they don't take up a lot of space, I installed every flight plan on the app and it's only 186MB

• Like 1