Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

22 hours ago, ricka47 said:

So, airline only at first but GA and bizjets in the future, is that correct?

22 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

correct

With the Live AI version, will MSFS still handle the GA side when this is active?

Another couple questions:

Can the files be located outside of the community folder and used with Addon Linker?

Does AIG use native MSFS models, or will there CVT files in the community folder from MSFS conversion of non-MSFS models?

Edited by Phantoms

James

20 minutes ago, Mike S KPDX said:

i know this package will be quite popular but I too have some concerns.  One is the shear volume of potential download.  The payware version only has selected minimal liveries.  Yet here it is stated that you will be getting a full model aircraft (possibly dozens) each with possibly 20 liveries or more.  I will have to see if it is like 20GB payware vs 300MB AIG as I am getting somewhat space limited.

Also, read the new posting on the AIG site, still not quite clear; do both the AIM and the AITC have to running while in sim? or one or the other? or neither? or only for a short time?

My AIG install right now is 26GB. That's with 599 flight plans and 375 simobjects (that number also included non-AIG sim objects, so take away a couple dozen))

You only need TC running to inject traffic.

Edited by Tuskin38

So if I understand this correctly,  AIG requires you to set msfs air traffic to "AI traffic" instead of "Live Traffic",   and it's users will not see other fellow human pilots as a result.

AS on the other hand,,  will just reskin the default ai traffic,   and msfs traffic can remain set to live traffic.

I like the variety AIG offers,  but I don't want to give up seeing other human pilots.   I guess AS will have to suffice for people like me.

5 minutes ago, Waldo Pepper said:

So if I understand this correctly,  AIG requires you to set msfs air traffic to "AI traffic" instead of "Live Traffic",   and it's users will not see other fellow human pilots as a result.

AS on the other hand,,  will just reskin the default ai traffic,   and msfs traffic can remain set to live traffic.

I like the variety AIG offers,  but I don't want to give up seeing other human pilots.   I guess AS will have to suffice for people like me.

Turning off live traffic doesn't disable multiplayer, that's a separate option under the 'data' section of the options menu.

You can run this with Live Traffic on, but having it off just prevents clutter, and live traffic taking up parking spaces.

Edited by Tuskin38

You'll want AI traffic in options set completely to off not set to 'Offline traffic' as AIG uses its own app to inject traffic. 

Also make sure Ground Aircraft slider is set to zero so all parking spots are free.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

Can't wait will be downloading soon... 

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Settting up, thank you AIG team. Program follows same logic and behavior like it did for p3d. Thank you again for your time and hard work. 

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

46 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Thank you so much Kai!!
And a warm thanks to all the contributors.

Installing now!
👍

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Am trying to install.

It says I have the default traffic still active. Do I want to disable it? I don't know...

Just now, dobee51 said:

Am trying to install.

It says I have the default traffic still active. Do I want to disable it? I don't know...

Yes you want to.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

Am trying to install.

Yes if you want the new AI traffic.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.