Sign in to follow this  
HPG

Hype Performance Group - Airbus H135 Helicopter

Guys/Gals join their Discord channel and get all the information you require. The builds have been changed several times a day and not just the team, but many other simmers are adding their respective input. The @MediaHypeTrain people are all Heli enthusiasts and joined by persons with in-depth knowledge of systems, etc. In the short space of time that the H-135 has been launched much more has been achieved than could have been imagined. What issues you may have will be looked at individually and they will work to get your issue resolved. Yes, there are certain restraints due to MSFS, but over time as MS/Asobo prepare to launch their helicopter platform, more helicopters will become available and their respective systems refined.

Go forth and enjoy what is happening - liveries and helipads are mounting up each day. It's great that others are flying together and being able to have audio communication.

Martin

• Like 2

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Thank you so much for the support in the community Martin @sauviat!

**Airbus H135 v0.78 is now up on Flightsim.to! Leave us a 5 star review 🙂**

- Screen brightness controls added to pilot's G3000 display (BRT+/BRT- soft keys, bottom of the PFD on the right)
- Windshield reflection reduced, but unfortunately rain will cause some visual glitching for now
- Electrical monitoring instruments added to center G3000 MFD display
- Main battery and added to center G3000 MFD display
- Very large standby battery temporarily added to mitigate electrical issues
- Cold & dark is now cold and dark, Toggle the battery switch between the two seats to power up.
- "Green ball" now visible up to about 25kts
- Tweak strobe light color
- SVT (Synthetic terrain) has an attitude sky/ground wash added to improve readability of overlays
- Power now scaled with current weight
- Prevent illicit spoiler deployment
- Rotor blur lowered to more closely match engine start
- Engine start time slightly lengthened
- Attempt at better sounds. NOTE there are better sounds coming!
- Fixed: GTN: Minimums page clicking home doesn't go back to MFD Home

https://flightsim.to/file/8970/airbus-h135-helicopter-project

Edited by MediaHypeTrain
To smile :)

My name is Steve and I prefer hand flying.

Co-Founder of Hype Performance Group, MFS 3rd Party Developers

Released Projects: HPG H135, HPG H145, HPG Hot Air Balloon

Keep digging! You're doing great!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Airbus H135 v0.79 is now up on Flightsim.to! Leave us a 5 star review 🙂

- XBOX CONTROLLER SUPPORT(rudder split axis, rudder buttons, aileron buttons, elevator buttons)
- KEYBOARD SUPPORT (same as noted above for Xbox)
- Flight model updates centering around transitional lift. (more tweaks here, mostly Advanced is feeling great other modes need tweaking)
- Updated cameras (thanks to @Archer374 !)
- Fixed the 'float off the runway' bug, though it might be on its nose if you let it go through the whole ATC sequence and pull onto the runway - starting from a parking spot or ramp will put you into a cold & dark state so you don't have to deal with this bug
- Added a WASM failed indicator on the center G3000 MFD display

Our development team has released a tutorial video that was created using this build 

Edited by MediaHypeTrain
Added YouTube tutorial
  • Upvote 2

The changelog is short, but this is a HUGE update in terms of functionality so we hope everyone takes v0.8 out for a spin! As always, we need your 5 star reviews to help keep the MFS helo community growing!

• Fixed windshield in rain. (No effects but visuals don’t duplicate now)
  • Added ENG and FADEC physical switches (below the center panel where they should be)
  • Upgraded avionics to multifunction displays
  • Added exhaust heat effects
  • Upgraded sounds
  • The following autopilot (AP) modes are now supported: LVL PIT HDG NAV ALT

Download: Airbus H135 Helicopter Project

• Like 2

On 3/5/2021 at 4:11 AM, MediaHypeTrain said:

Our Airbus H135 helicopter is available for free download from Flightsim.to

For troubleshooting and access to test build please join us on Discord.

Incredible photos provided by BilingualHarp7 aka Crispy136!

Great Job Steve.

Boy, this sim is crying out for helo's......

• Like 2

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

My Microsoft Sidewinder 2, and my Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joysticks will not work with this. However, my CH Eclipse Yoke work with it somewhat. Nevertheless, keep up the good work.

Until just a couple of days ago, i had been using a logitech extreme 3d pro without any issues. 

Edited by dogmanbird

14 hours ago, MediaHypeTrain said:

The changelog is short, but this is a HUGE update in terms of functionality

INCREDIBLE work Steve and team...every single build almost feels like a new major version! Thanks so much again 🍻 

• Like 1

jeepers, I had to donate after this release! Mucho Gracious!

• Like 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

2 hours ago, Zangoose said:

Is it a known issue where the textures do this strange flashing on the outside? Mainly around the windows. 

It's the strobe and/or others lights flashing - more pronounced at night.

Martin

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Love the recent changes! I’m looking forward to the avionics suite looking closer and closer to the Helionix reality that the H135 is equipped with!

Tried briefly last night, didn't manage to get the autopilot working but it's a fun beast to fly! 
I didn't expect it to feel THAT solid, being helicopters not supported officially, Well done guys! 

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster