Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Regarding Your Feedback + Upcoming Hotfix

14 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

I wonder if they've figured out what's causing this

FC5YXSK.png

I had that in KPWM, I deleted my cache and now it is fine.

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

3 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

that there was no agenda on their part.

Because there wasn't one. Their only agenda was to improve performance for PC and and get it working on Consoles.

There was no super secret agenda to make the PC version match the X-Box version. That is silly and conspiratorial.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Both hotfixes are happening way too fast for that to be true.

That's not how that works.

Public opinion...is a force like a Tsunami,,.and it CAN show results like this Hot Fix fire drill, that's coming down...yep. It's about one phone call from the P.R. execturives....to say,    PUT OUT THE Forum fires, ...NOW!

Edited by Sesquashtoo

Just now, Sesquashtoo said:

Public opinion...is a force like a Tsunami,.and it CAN show results like this Hot Fix fire drill, that coming down...yep.

Obviously, but I'm talking about the other stuff you're spewing.

16 minutes ago, Alpine Scenery said:

and here we are...

You are exactly where you were 1 hour ago. 

9 minutes ago, MarcG said:

Yes, it's not mentioned, whilst we'll benefit from some of those mentioned areas there's a lot more that needs to be done to get VR back to SU4 standards.

Ahhh yup, I fear that it’s gonna be a while before it’s useable Again, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Because there wasn't one.

That is of course, your personal opinion...weighing in against other's personal opinions.  Without working in the inner circle, everybody's 'speak' on this forum is speculative in nature.  

• Like 4

What strikes me, is that some of you fail to acknowledge that thousands of people were asking for changes that will benefit YOU too, when you were quiet and laudatory  and still are angry about it. 

• Like 1

Iñigo Bildarratz

That is of course, your personal opinion...weighing in against other's personal opinions.  Without working in the inner circle, everybody's 'speak' on this forum is speculative in nature.  

Yeah, but mine follows common sense, yours doesn't.

53 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Volumetric Lighting is Missing – This was a shader bug and will be addressed in the upcoming hotfix

Ha I thought that was a plan from Asobo to reduce the quality and get 0.00000001 fps on Xbox? 😂

Anyway joking aside, say what you say about Asobo but I respect them they acknowledged things and will issue a hotfix this week. Do we recall when they left us with annoying issues until the next Sim update (the famous terrain bug during the Christmas times if you guys remember).

• Like 5

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

I had no issue with people getting upset and doing what needed to be done to point out the issues. What I had a problem with was people shooting off at the mouth, asserting that the issues were a result of Asobo's deliberate actions to downgrade the PC version to make the sim playable on Xbox. I said those people would end up looking foolish and I was correct. Hopefully we will learn from this in the future.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 10

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

Obviously, but I'm talking about the other stuff you're spewing.

Spewing?  Ok...we're done.  You seem to want to address others, from a step stool...cheers!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

Yeah, but mine follows common sense, yours doesn't.

OMG...what laughable arrogance.....  dismissed.

• Like 2

Spewing?  Ok...we're done.  You seem to want to address others, from a step stool...cheers!

And you like to make things up that make no sense.

So the few days we can take a walk outside and spent some time with our family (yes we do have them too 🤠 )

• Like 3

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0