Sign in to follow this  
Bad_T

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS - quick first steps (video)

6 minutes ago, YouDontKnow said:

Thanks! 

And... Is the default ATC able to manage the traffic or not?

Yes. Just sat at Glasgow airport and a KLM flight to Amsterdam was interacting with atc to pushback and taxi etc. Really impressed what they've achieved despite the current limitations with MSFS2020

• Like 3

How do I slow down the video?

For someone who is new to this, For MSFS alone,  How to install with Addon Tool.

The PDF and the video (slowed down preferably) is good?

I am intimidated!  🙂

Edited: Where is the installer?

With this. I would not need Aerosoft! Simple software?

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

5 hours ago, GSalden said:

If I let MartinAir installed will it show an Update when the models are being released, so I do not have to keep track of all missing models ?

Yes

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, soppie said:

Yes. Just sat at Glasgow airport and a KLM flight to Amsterdam was interacting with atc to pushback and taxi etc. Really impressed what they've achieved despite the current limitations with MSFS2020

Wow!

I'm really impressed. The only thing is missing, apart the default ATC inefficiency, is the holding pattern management that at the moment is completely absent. Actually the only way to manage the traffic on final is the go around.

This improvement is missing in all the other simulators and only one ATC addon was able to do that (I don't remember the name).

5 minutes ago, YouDontKnow said:

Wow!

I'm really impressed. The only thing is missing, apart the default ATC inefficiency, is the holding pattern management that at the moment is completely absent. Actually the only way to manage the traffic on final is the go around.

This improvement is missing in all the other simulators and only one ATC addon was able to do that (I don't remember the name).

Was sat at Maccosim's EGCC just watching the traffic and it was swarming! In time I'm sure it'll get even better but warts and all, its still the best thing that's happened to this sim so far IMHO!

• Like 2

No performance hit here, or non i could notice, and i just flew into EGLL

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

15 minutes ago, YouDontKnow said:

Wow!

bring this issue to MS/ASOBO 😉 AIG is still on the wishlist "under investigation"^^

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

11 hours ago, Blueline308 said:

Useless video. 

damnit, this thread got back on the first page 😁, it was on page 4 yesterday evening and thought it would be forgotten ... now it seems it was brought back and most people will think it's some nice tutorial and then get angry when i see it's not really the great video the were expecting. The video really has to be taken for what it was, it was posted last week before release for a quick peek, with an accompanying text and disclaimer, obviously if you watch it like you would watch a video on Youtube you will be angry.

I've just checked and looks like there are still no real tutorial around, but i'm sure it'll come soon.

Anyway if it has helped a little bit at least 1 person it would be worth it anyway.

Take care guys ! 🍻 .. and let this thread vanish 😜  (i can bring it up right now because it's already at the top of the page)

Edited by Bad_T
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

AIG is working for me, I have about 50 plans to test for the time being, and I have loaded up into RJAA (Narita). However I notice that after awhile of plane spotting, the AIG Traffic Controller app keeps crashing and I'm not sure why.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Quick question, I have 465 airlines that are showing as not installed (e.g. Air Canada), is this normal because some models aren't available?

49 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Good grief, why did you bother posting this?  Why not just wait for another tutorial that suits you better?  

It was an answer to another member and not specifically to you, so why do you care?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

In the video it shows allowing admin privileges to a file in the AIG_TrafficController sub menu. I don't have any sub menu except Resources and Update?

I've set the in-sim traffic to 0 but am getting a prompt when loading the manager that the default traffic file is still active - any harm in leaving it (don't want core files changed). Also is there a flag to re-enable the default traffic file? 

Good grief this is hard work!

• Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)