Sign in to follow this  
psolk

AIG OCI Lessons Learned

I can see AIG models landing if I have online traffic turned on in the sim, but if I have traffic switched to offline in the sim in order to see AIG scheduled traffic, I see no AIG traffic at all either parked on the ground, taxiing or landing. For example, I have Ryanair and Aer Lingus installed via AIG schedules. At EIDW (Dublin Airport) and I see no traffic at all but if I switch to online live traffic in the sim, I can see a Ryanair plane landing a couple of them parked on the ground.

I would prefer to use the AIG traffic schedules. Any idea why the offline scheduled traffic wouldn't be working for me when the online version does?

When you have started the sim and at an airport, then you start AIG Tech Controller and ensure you inject.

Edited by sauviat

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

7 minutes ago, sauviat said:

When you have started the sim and at an airport, then you start AIG Tech Controller and ensure you inject.

This is what I tried. I tried starting the sim with it turned on and also restarting the sim and then turning AIG Tech Controller on and pressing 'inject traffic' after the flight has loaded. Still no traffic appears. I have waited quite a long time too in case it was slow to load in. I have also tried checking the 'automatically inject traffic' box as well as manually injecting it. Still no traffic. Any other ideas?

12 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

This is what I tried. I tried starting the sim with it turned on and also restarting the sim and then turning AIG Tech Controller on and pressing 'inject traffic' after the flight has loaded. Still no traffic appears. I have waited quite a long time too in case it was slow to load in. I have also tried checking the 'automatically inject traffic' box as well as manually injecting it. Still no traffic. Any other ideas?

Is it pointing to the correct community directory and are you running as admin?  

Also so this in another thread.  Not my find:

OK now is FINE Guys 😄

I just deleted AIG databases zip  in AIGTC/Resources cos had 0KB and its work now 🙂 

Edited by psolk

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

What exactly is Activity Level as apposed to Traffic-Limiter (which is not yet implemented)?

40 minutes ago, psolk said:

Is it pointing to the correct community directory and are you running as admin?  

Also so this in another thread.  Not my find:

OK now is FINE Guys 😄

I just deleted AIG databases zip  in AIGTC/Resources cos had 0KB and its work now 🙂 

Yes, I am running as admin (double checked the security settings). Regarding the AIG Database zip, mine is several hundred KB in size unlike the other poster so would it be a good idea to still delete it?

Really pulling my hair out all afternoon trying to get this to work.

Edit: I went ahead and deleted the AIG databases zip  in AIGTC/Resources even though mine was several hundred KB in size. I restarted AIG TC and it worked. It rebuilt the database and traffic loaded in this time after I pressed inject. Thanks for the tip.

Please add this to the manual or pin to a troubleshooting guide. I wasted hours trying everything to get this to work and if it weren't for psolk's advice from the other poster (whose name doesn't appear so I can't credit), I would still be stuck with no way of knowing that this would be the solution. I am sure others have this issue!!

Edited by steve310002
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

Yes, I am running as admin (double checked the security settings). Regarding the AIG Database zip, mine is several hundred KB in size unlike the other poster so would it be a good idea to still delete it?

Edit: I went ahead and deleted the AIG databases zip  in AIGTC/Resources even though mine was several hundred KB in size. I restarted AIG TC and it worked. It rebuilt the database and traffic loaded in this time after I pressed inject. Thanks for the tip.

Please add this to the manual or pin to a troubleshooting guide. I wasted hours trying everything to get this to work and if it weren't for psolk's advice from the other poster (whose name doesn't appear so I can't credit), I would still be stuck with no way of knowing that this would be the solution. I am sure others have this issue!!

info added in the post release statement ^^ I will try to add an autofix to the tool over the weekend as well 😉

• Like 5

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

17 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

Great news!!  Really pleased for you.  Hopefully it was worth the effort.  Apologies for not citing the other user's name.  I think it was @rutra so credit and thank you to them  

10 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

info added in the post release statement ^^ I will try to add an autofix to the tool over the weekend as well 😉

Awesome as always 

• Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

18 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Where is the post release statement please?

3 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Where is the post release statement please?

The official AIG forums.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

15 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

The official AIG forums.

Where on the forum? I can't find it.

14 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Where on the forum? I can't find it.

In fact - not on the forums per se, but the AIG front page: http://www.alpha-india.net/2021/11/12/post-beta-release-statement/

Edited by SierraDelta
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

32 minutes ago, solito said:

Does running this app have a noticeable impact at FPS  ?

Not a lot, it's according to how heavy you load it. My fps prior to install was around 60fps. After I loaded everything offered (note that I compiled traffic at 66% and had the slider in the traffic controller app set at 100% - which would set traffic at 130% or so) my fps was down to 45 fps, but still smooth. After that I set the controller slider to 80% and haven't checked fps yet. It should be fairly close to the original 60fps.  

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's