Sign in to follow this  
Sylvenzo

PMDG 737 update

You guys dont have anything to worry in regards to the 737 because itnaint coming any time soon. 

• Like 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

5 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Whatever. But I cannot see how this plane can be called study level when important systems present in the real thing are INOP? And the price should reflect this fact. It's just not a study level. Fact.

It wasn't present in P3D which retailed above $100. P3D never had XBOX compatibility, btw.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

1 minute ago, WestAir said:

It wasn't present in P3D which retailed above $100. P3D never had XBOX compatibility, btw.

I guess I am used to X-Plane where study level airliners have weather radar.

Just now, jarmstro said:

Like the Q4XP that was release without it ?

• Like 4

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

1 minute ago, jarmstro said:

I love how you just skip over all the posts trying to talk to you, only to drop another silly remark. Think you're just trying to troll now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

4 minutes ago, Sethos said:

I love how you just skip over all the posts trying to talk to you, only to drop another silly remark. Think you're just trying to troll now.

Which posts? 

2 hours ago, jarmstro said:

Nevertheless, whatever the issue is, weather radar and TCAS, as far as we know, will not be present and the price should reflect the fact that this will not be a study level plane. It will be another XBox game approximation.

They should pay us for using it and suffering from the missing parts. 

My god….

10 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Suggestion:

go uninstall MSFS and switch to the XP Forum?

Win Win for everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MySound said:

They should pay us for using it and suffering from the missing parts. 

My god….

God would decree that it shouldn't be overpriced in view of the fact that it isn't study level. That my only point? What's the problem here?

3 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

God would decree that it shouldn't be overpriced in view of the fact that it isn't study level. That my only point? What's the problem here?

Your point is just silly. And everyone tells it to you. You just don’t seem to understand it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

The real airplane is operated without a WXR. Do you consider the real airplane not study level?

• Like 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

7 minutes ago, WestAir said:

The real airplane is operated without a WXR. Do you consider the real airplane not study level?

Seriously? Never again will I travel Ryanair.😂

ProSim B738 does not have weather radar on MSFS and its price is much more expensive than PMDG, why does PMDG have to have weather radar? PMDG must focus on the navigation performance and fidelity of ARINC systems.

13 minutes ago, Lucas Gomes said:

PMDG must focus on the navigation performance and fidelity of ARINC systems.

Agree! Lets no forget, in FS for many years PMDG stated they would not model a Weather radar because it was "Unrelistic." We got along fine for a decade. 🙂

• Like 1