Sign in to follow this  
V1ROTA7E

Kodiak Review Thread

Thanks, I will try to get into contact via discord then. 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

cancelled.

Edited by Eclex

Dave Swigert

WIN 10/  i7-9700K@4.8 GHz/ 32 GB ram/ BENQ BL3200 monitor/ NVIDIA GTX1080 TI video

7 hours ago, AnkH said:

No one? Not really a good sign for SWS support to not answer mail support request for such a long time... Hope this is not another dev that disqualifies itself due to very bad support...

They are very quick to respond by email and on discord all the time. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

With the huge number of sales generated by MSFS it is going to be impossible for most of the smaller (often one man) devs to maintain the one on one instant personal support we were used to in other sims.  The larger devs are in a better position as they have more staff and may even be able to afford to hire a dedicated support team.

• Like 1

This thread is way too long to go through it all, so I apologize for a question surely asked and answered somewhere in there but what's up with nose pitching down on AP disconnect? Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

12 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

This thread is way too long to go through it all, so I apologize for a question surely asked and answered somewhere in there but what's up with nose pitching down on AP disconnect? Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

I have noticed it too, it must be a bug.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

4 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

I have noticed it too, it must be a bug.

They are working on it now for the next update. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

On 1/28/2022 at 1:41 PM, Bobsk8 said:

They are working on it now for the next update. 

Update due tomorrow as per SWS discord. Previewing on TwoCats twitch later today

Still eagerly awaiting the amphibian variant.  The kodiak has kind of dropped out of my rotation until they are released.