Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Just Flight Bae 146 update

Ok so here’s an awkward admission....I LOVE the 146 having been fortunate to fly on the United Express/Air Wisconsin examples as a teenager, and I’ll buy this Day 1 (with a discount as I bought the XP11 version).

But...I had to have the developer help me sneak the default XP11 530 into the plane in planemaker as without a GPS I’m sure I’d never get from say O’Hare to Oshkosh unless VFR....If I create a flight plan and load it into this plane it’s all trying to follow needles, I’ll have to actually learn how to fly from VOR to VOR, no handy plot of the flight path to follow?  Embarrassing but in 25 years of flight simming I never learned how to fly on instruments. (Facepalm)

16 minutes ago, Republic DC9 said:

Ok so here’s an awkward admission....I LOVE the 146 having been fortunate to fly on the United Express/Air Wisconsin examples as a teenager, and I’ll buy this Day 1 (with a discount as I bought the XP11 version).

But...I had to have the developer help me sneak the default XP11 530 into the plane in planemaker as without a GPS I’m sure I’d never get from say O’Hare to Oshkosh unless VFR....If I create a flight plan and load it into this plane it’s all trying to follow needles, I’ll have to actually learn how to fly from VOR to VOR, no handy plot of the flight path to follow?  Embarrassing but in 25 years of flight simming I never learned how to fly on instruments. (Facepalm)

with some, me, its the other way round, no idea how autopilots work, ils, its all manual here.

1 hour ago, Republic DC9 said:

......I’ll have to actually learn how to fly from VOR to VOR, no handy plot of the flight path to follow?  Embarrassing but in 25 years of flight simming I never learned how to fly on instruments. (Facepalm)

You are not alone :ph34r:

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 hours ago, Sceadu said:

You say that with authority, but I've not seen that stated by the Dev

They said it in the comments of this video and Scott from Just Flight confirmed he's confident they'll make it in this very thread

Edited by Abriael

spacer.png

News Editor at Techraptor, previously at Twinfinite.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Republic DC9 said:

Can't you just install the Free  GTN 750 on the tool bar. 🙂

https://pms50.com/msfs/

There's no FMC?  Their product page says custom FMC and LNAV autopilot mode...

On 4/2/2022 at 10:11 PM, Christopher Low said:

The FMC will be added before the product is released.

Does it normally have an ND along the FMC? 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

2 hours ago, omarsmak30 said:

Does it normally have an ND along the FMC? 

In 1993, the BAE146 was upgraded to the RJ Series with newer engines and EFIS displays.

If i’m correct Justlfight anounced in this thread that they plan to bring out the RJ series as well on a later date.

• Like 1

Our next tutorial video for the 146 Professional is now live and it covers the procedure for starting the engines.

For ease of viewing we've created a playlist for all the 146 Professional MSFS videos.  Other videos will be added to the list as and when they are created as we progress closer to the release.  The latest video is included in this playlist. More tutorials on the way...

Edited by JustFlightScott
New link
  • Like 4

3 hours ago

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Price has been dropped as well which should make a lot of people happier.

• Like 2

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.